my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fucking Meow!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fucking Meow!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 27, 2004 20:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah yes... I got too much time on my hands sometimes.

Chrissy Says Hi

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 27, 2004 21:08     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dozer would eat chrissy ! rotties rule \m/

weak bastards !!!

http://www.webtender.com/

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 28, 2004 02:04     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm, I have had both cats and doggies.

This can't be dozer then?

Visit the vet.

edit: holy smoke! Maybe your dozer is a cat! Anyways... that's not my doggie!

Kiddin'

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 28, 2004 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

That was fucking funny!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 04, 2004 10:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Chrissy. My poor little Rosa, who looks similar to Chrissy, is very sick lately. I don't know if she's on her way out or not. It's incredibly heartbreaking.
So, Fucking Meow!

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted May 05, 2004 05:06     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Watch out for this cat! MeowRROOAARR

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 05, 2004 05:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Soft Machine:
Sorry to say, but APBT's go straight for poor old rotties neck

APBT stands for American Pit Bull Terrier

Any dog with the word BULL in it pretty much wins.... so

Two Paws Up for my American Bulldog

its all a matter of taste i guess, but i wouldnt trust a pitbull or staffordshire around any children. see pittbulls only bite once when they think they have a good chance, i have seen these dogs fight (not arranged) and i tell you they have nothing on the rotties .PSI when it comes to pressure. rotties are around 1200-1400 pounds per square inch "psi" when pittbulls have a mere 500-700 psi. a rottie is the only other dog in the world besides a russian wolfhound that can break a feemer bone in a human. and the thing about rotties is they dont just bite once, they keep on biting and breaking bones in the process.

i had a few inceidents, one time i was walking dozer and one of those mean 'chows' with crazy eyes got tangled in the leash with my dog, my dog was all calm but the chow tryed to start something and got all nasty. all i can remember is dozer grabbing that chow somewhere in the neck region and she literally slammed the chow ! i watched all 4 of its legs leave the ground, it was very suprising. that dog calmed right the hell down.

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 05, 2004 10:43     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rotties are the best. One of my exes had one and she was the proudest dog I'd ever seen. Very obedient and very protective of their owners. Great with kids, she'd just sit down and take the overbearing affection without complaints.

aaawww... now I want one... but I don't think my 5 cats will like that very much.

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 05, 2004 11:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
... but I don't think my 5 cats will like that very much.

Five Cats!
That's alot of kitty fur.

--------------------

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 05, 2004 11:48     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Five Cats!
That's alot of kitty fur.

No, we shave our pussycats here!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 05, 2004 13:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No, we shave our pussycats here!

Well then, Fucking Meow!!

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 05, 2004 18:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
\I don't think my 5 cats will like that very much.

no shit, i was up to 11 cats and 2 dogs at one time, after we had a litter and we couldnt give all the kittens away. it was a trip but rotties seem to be very respectful of the kittens too.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan