my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod appearing at your local.....LIBRARY!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod appearing at your local.....LIBRARY!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 24, 2004 19:21     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, what do you fucking know? I was browsing the CD's at the library down the street, which I almost never do, and look what I came across! I had to check it out just because, but don't worry, I'll take it back ASAP so hopefully someone else will get their paws on it. I couldn't help but laugh when I picked it out of the bin and the staff there was looking at me like I was crazy

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 24, 2004 19:23     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See, I told you guys Voivod was "Popular"!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 24, 2004 19:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats killer!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 24, 2004 22:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is unbelievable! WHY is it there? Does it look like many people have checked it out before you?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 25, 2004 00:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's not that shocking to me... they have The Outer Limits and Nothingface at the library here as well. heh.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 25, 2004 02:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
It's not that shocking to me... they have The Outer Limits and Nothingface at the library here as well. heh.

Oh wow, and those are considered imports up there too, right? Cool library.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 25, 2004 04:06     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
That is unbelievable! WHY is it there? Does it look like many people have checked it out before you?

I couldn't tell ya, but it sure was a cool thing to see! I would have never even thought I would see a Voivod CD in the local library.....

quote:

Well shit, that's way too cool! It's still a shocker to see for yourself. It just makes you wonder, "Who the fuck thought of ordering 'Voivod' for the freaking library?!?"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 25, 2004 05:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Oh wow, and those are considered imports up there too, right? Cool library.

No, they're not "considered imports". They're domestic MCA releases.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 25, 2004 10:30     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most I've found was Ride the Lightning.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 25, 2004 22:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No, they're not "considered imports". They're domestic MCA releases.

My bad.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 26, 2004 08:05     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They have Phobos at my local library. Nah.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 26, 2004 17:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Filed under: "Popular"?
Oh, and Hypergrrl, what's so ugly about Vital Remains? I thought they were pretty damned hot myself.

Vital Remains

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan