my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » SPORTS (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: SPORTS
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 28, 2004 01:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Over on the NBA front my beloved Rockets are showing flashes of brilliance but innevitably succumb to mental mistakes. Simply put: We are young and learning. The Lakers are the team to beat, you know, and we are giving them a good run for their money, but everything goes back to that lack of playoff experience. At least we won two trophies ten some-odd years ago, that was sweet.

PS--Thanks for explaining to me what hockey is, I thought it had to do with spitting.

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 28, 2004 02:00     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
...........PS--Thanks for explaining to me what hockey is, I thought it had to do with spitting.

Well you..... "nuclear"! "spitting", bla, bla! (j/k). C'mon You know what hockey is!

* hm, spitting*

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 28, 2004 03:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what hockey really is, hell, Gordie Howe played here and won a championship or two back in the seventies.

There is a term in english, to "hock a loogey", spitting. That is what I was referring to, haha.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 28, 2004 03:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnkiZ:
* hm, spitting*

Are we talking about the "sport" hockey, here?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 28, 2004 06:09     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Are we talking about the "sport" hockey, here?

Yeah, "nuclear" we are talking about the Sport Hockey, with teams such as avalanches and maple leafs. Hooking, roughing, tripping....etc.

To "hook a loogey", I learn new expressions every day!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 28, 2004 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"hock a loogey",

I can do that. And it feels good, too. At least I can hock a loogey, since I can't skate worth a shit, much less play hockey.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 28, 2004 10:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Luna twisting my words around WTF.If i didnt know better i'd think you like me.

I like you, AND I like to "pet small, soft, fluffy kittens."

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 28, 2004 12:01     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this bastard took the meaning of football the wrong way....
foot to ball

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 28, 2004 12:07     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Almost a free kick for that one eh?

They say it's the WC in Hockey going on. I watch the Snooker WC instead. Ronnie O Sullivan is one fast playing son of a bitch

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 29, 2004 03:32     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Hockey WC is on "Foppa" is not gonna join the swedish team Avs' won! And Mple Leafs..... we need those swedish players.

quote:
Originally posted by h:
this bastard took the meaning of football the wrong way....
foot to ball

Sweden - Portugal 2 - 2 FOOTball game yesterday.

Got to try if this one works. Fun ad.

Portugal and Brazil

FOOTball can be real fun!

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 29, 2004 04:46     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh.. that's a classic ad. They've been showing that constantly on tv over here. The tackle the ref makes at the end cracks me up.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 29, 2004 08:35     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

WHAT GAME???

Portugal and Brazil

that ad is not funny by any means last year PORTUGAL/BRASIL 2-1

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 29, 2004 08:58     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:

WHAT GAME???

that ad is not funny by any means last year PORTUGAL/BRASIL 2-1

WHAT GAME? Don't you know? Yesterday! a "training game". You had Figo in the team,we did NOT have our "Henke" Larsson.
You scored 2 - 2 in the last minute of the game! They played at "Estadio Cidade de Coimbra". The game was broadcasted on TV!

I think Ronal... eehh,that ad is funny 'cos I haven't seen it on Swedish Television.

edit: I was wrong about the ad. My 12 yrs old daughter told me it runs on TV3.. haha she also likes football!

Jeez...OH YEAH! I like real football, played with the feets!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 29, 2004 10:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by annki and then portuga:

Portugal and Brazil

that ad is not funny by any means

I think it's a classic. Totally agree with Harry about the judge. ROTFL!

quote:
last year PORTUGAL/BRASIL 2-1

That's past news. Nowadays you guys can't even beat Hungary...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 29, 2004 12:32     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sla˙tanic:

That's past news. Nowadays you guys can't even beat Hungary...

A Big Baaaaaaaaaaah
Last night we sent two balls to the iron, and Figo failled a penalty....
We like Sweden so much that our goalkeeper make the worst defence of the century and one of our defenders put the 2nd goal of Sweden...(not to mention that the Porto guys didnt play)....
Hungary is 2nd divison...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 29, 2004 12:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnkiZ:

I like real football, played with the feets!

te he...I think that sounds so cute.

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 29, 2004 14:35     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
te he...I think that sounds so cute.

Yeah, it might sound cute...
It's not always a cute game tho, huh what injuries the players get sometimes.

Girls and women also plays football, it's fun to play! women football

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 29, 2004 14:39     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
........We like Sweden so much that our goalkeeper make the worst defence of the century and one of our defenders put the 2nd goal of Sweden...

Ohh yeah!!! You like sweden that much..
am I gonna belive that

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 30, 2004 06:58     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Tampa Bay and Detroit won their games. We have some in those teams players we could use now in hockey WC.

Finland - Sweden begins in a couple of hours.

Hooray! Henke Larsson is gonna play for sweden in the European Championships, FOOTball.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 30, 2004 13:21     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hmm Result: 1 - 1

(sigh)

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 30, 2004 13:46       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah,Red Wings won!!!.It shaping up to be a pretty cool playoffs but i wouldn't mind seeing Calgary,San Jose,Tampa Bay or Toronto in the finals.
My team is Detroit but if they get knocked out i would love to see some diffent teams in the finals.(no Avs-no Flyers)
Calgary vs San Jose would be a good series and the winner of that playing Tampa Bay would be awesome but Toronto vs Detroit in the finals would be cool too.Cujo's last team playing his current team.I think that would be a bloody series.

oh yeah Avs still suck,Forsberg still sucks!

IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 30, 2004 13:57     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
........Forsberg still sucks!

Ok, ok whatever... but "Foppa" don't suck!!!! No Way!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 05, 2004 12:34       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Avs are done.Red Wings are done.Toronto is also done.
Also looks like Forsberg is done with the NHL and going back to Sweden to finish out his career.

IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 12, 2004 16:02     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did someone say free beer

Free Beer!!

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 12, 2004 16:24     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW Free beer and taxi rides. That just shows the Tampa Bay organization appreciates the fans. I wish the Thrashers would do that.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan