my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NEED A LAUGH...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED A LAUGH...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2004 06:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go here http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html and check out some of the most ridiculas albums ever to see the light of day.

Tang, you might have some of these in your insane collection of tunes!!!

enjoy

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 22, 2004 08:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best.
Site.
Ever.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 22, 2004 08:39     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those covers are putrid. Each of these also appears on this site:

DORK RECORDS

along with about 200 others that are equally craptastic. I'm glad to see that Joyce made the top 10 cut!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 22, 2004 08:44     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 09:46     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Go here ..... and check out some of the most ridiculas albums ever to see the light of day.........

enjoy

Thanks "schroed"!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 10:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah! Now I know what my Halloween costume will be..none other than--Joyce!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 22, 2004 10:44     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
\m/ JOYCE RULES!!!! \m/

And here are THE WORST METAL ALBUM COVERS!!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 22, 2004 11:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heeeere cooomes aanother one!

HERE

Note the presence of, yes, Hall & Oates!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 22, 2004 11:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bwahahahaha!

Oh, I love these. This is fantastic. Thanks.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 18:52     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JOYCE with the rose!! uuhhh, scary

Nice sites.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 19:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to have the David Hasselhoff, Night Rocker . It must be framed and put on my bathroom wall. What a fuck face!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2004 21:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Excellent! thanks Devastatin' Dave

That's funny because my reply to the guy who sent me a link to it was that I WAS Devastating Dave!!! A strange period in my life that I had forgot about until I saw the album cover again!!! This was a year before I discovered HEAVY METAL and now I am reformed and one cool mutha fuka!!!

--------------------

yawn

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 23, 2004 01:30     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
........... my reply to the guy who sent me a link to it was that I WAS Devastating Dave!!! .......

Are you...?

Noooo...

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 23, 2004 02:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
\m/ JOYCE RULES!!!! \m/

And here are THE WORST METAL ALBUM COVERS!!!

The back cover of Exodus "Fabulous Disaster" is the funny part, their shoes are smoking!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2004 06:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnkiZ:
Are you...?

Noooo...

YES I AM, and JOYCE is my mother AND wife!!!

actually I am not Devasting Dave, hopefully I'm cooler and better lookin' that him, but that's up for debate

glad you're all rnjoying this, and I love all the other links. BUT HEMISPHERS as a stupid cover, com'on!!! Next thing someone will pick YES RELAYER as a dumb cover.

--------------------

yawn

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 23, 2004 07:19     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
YES I AM, and JOYCE is my mother AND wife!!!.........

JOYCE!!!

Ahhhh..

relieved to hear you're not that "devasting Dave".

just kiddin'....

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 23, 2004 08:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
BUT HEMISPHERS as a stupid cover, com'on!!! Next thing someone will pick YES RELAYER as a dumb cover.

Hmm, Hemisphere came out in 1978, right after Yes' Going for the One in 1977. Noticed the common album cover theme? That's right: butt-naked guys. That's strange...

BTW: both are great albums!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 10:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see nothing "wrong" with the Immortal covers. I mean, just because I look like that every morning...is that so bad?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan