my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Man At Arms

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man At Arms
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 21, 2004 06:56     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you can check out a few mp3s of my friend Matts band, Man At Arms, HERE. tell me what you think. i think these versions are as yet unmastered.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2004 20:11     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are there any mp3 versions of this around ? i would like to hear it.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 21, 2004 22:05     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah weird. i didnt know they were .wma

i could always AIM them to you in mp3 if you like.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 21, 2004 22:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, way to go Thon on getting the word out on this awesome band! Hey, what gig is this next month you were talking about?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 21, 2004 22:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drag the Motherf*ckin River.

profanity mine~

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 23, 2004 11:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey mr moderator, when and where exactly? Hmmmm...guess I could call you. And who the hell is Drag the River? One of your pet emo-core bands?
Did MAA ever finish recording?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 23, 2004 19:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have no idea if their EP ever got its final mix. DTR are alt-country, probably the best in that genre. with your background in bluegrass-macking, it should be a field day for you

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan