my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Funny Fashioncore

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny Fashioncore
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 20, 2004 19:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.lsureveille.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/03/15/405563981f51f

obviously...this is all Napalm Deaths fault.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 20, 2004 19:11     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy smoke...

quote:
Julie Reboul, a philosophy freshman, enjoys spotting guys wearing girl pants.

"Boys in girl pants make me blush," she said. "I love it. I think it's the hottest thing in the whole world."

Ehh, I have to thank Napalm Death......

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 20, 2004 23:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm...Now that's hardcore! I'm not sure what they mean by "hardcore", but I'm sure it's something naughty if a guy has to wear womens pants to be "hardcore". Just don't ask me to wear a womens undies!

I have two gigs this weekend and I think I'll go for that "hardcore" look. Luna, may I borrow a pair of your pants?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 20, 2004 23:50     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"They're so comfortable and I feel so good in them," said Danny Farber, a 20-year-old girl pants enthusiast at The Furnace music venue. "They show my figure off better. Guy pants just don't do it for me."

quote:
"They're a lot more comfortable," Leblanc said. "Especially the stretch kind. It doesn't make sense to me why they don't make guy pants the same. They get a little tight in the crotch every now and then, but that's to be expected."

ROTFL

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 21, 2004 00:43     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
ROTFL

Haha, I agree!!!!

quote:
"They show my figure off better...... Guy pants just don't do it for me." ................They get a little tight in the crotch every now and then, but that's to be expected."

Oh guys, hardcore! put 'em on.....

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 21, 2004 04:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bought some 'girls' jeans once. Had no idea they were for lasses. Just picked them up cheap in a second hand shop. I only realised they were for the ladies when I put them on and discovered there was nowhere to put me nuts.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 21, 2004 06:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't it Robert Plant who first started wearing women's pants??!!??

Weren't the Angel Rat outfits purchased at THE LIMITED??!!??

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 21, 2004 10:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Slug! Do you want regular girl jeans, or the awesome "stretchy" jeans?

What's next, punks wearing maternity pants?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 21, 2004 11:56     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Luna, give him the "stretchy" ones.

The girlz will be all over him,
dragging him down from the stage at the gig ....
(j/k)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 21, 2004 13:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am wearing girls underwear as we speak.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 21, 2004 13:36     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
I am wearing girls underwear as we speak.

What kind...bikini, string bikinis, the lacy thong, hip huggers, or the ones that suck in your gut?

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 21, 2004 13:44     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thong is mandatory for real men here at Voivodfan

You can get away wearing a Tutu too i think.
Go get some!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 21, 2004 14:01     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomed:
Thong is mandatory for real men here at Voivodfan .....[/URL]

Thong!.....You guys are hott, outch!

But the "ballet stuff"?
OK, think I saw Charlie Chaplin wearing that in a movie and he's fun.....We can see your legs if you wear 'em... ..yummy.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 21, 2004 14:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love tutu's! Although people always look kinda funny at me while wearing them. Maybe I should shave my legs?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 21, 2004 20:29     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thongs? Hell, I can't stand the feel of regular briefs so I know I wouldn't like thongs! Too confining. I like the freedom and soft cotton feel of boxers on my nether-regions. Hmmm... unless I was making a truckload of money on the male dance circuit. Nevermind, I don't feel so good anymore. My lunch is coming back to haunt me!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 11:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
I love tutu's! Although people always look kinda funny at me while wearing them. Maybe I should shave my legs?

Dude, don't shave the legs. And get a photo next time and post it here. I wanna look-see. Hmmm....Halloween costume.
Joyce or me in a tutu?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan