my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » coroner appreciation thread (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: coroner appreciation thread
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 19, 2004 03:23     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers,a Coroner appreciation thread! I was lucky enough to see 'em once in Houston (1990)when they toured w/Forced Entry-small but enthusiastic turnout.Royce asked if anyone knew what tune they were about to do at the beginning of the set,I yelled "Masked Jackal" and he said,"You got it!..here's Masked Jackal!" Great show,unfortunately no recording.They were very underrated in the U.S and they recently made a "comeback" album called "Autism". Does anybody in Europe know about this? If u do and can find a copy,I'll trade a bunch of cool Coroner shows-also I'm looking for an XL "Punishment For Decadence" t-shirt(same deal for the shirt!).Serious inquiries only-no fuckin'timewasters!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Spaceman Spiff
VoivodFan
Member # 440

posted May 19, 2004 19:34     Profile for Spaceman Spiff   Email Spaceman Spiff     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
they recently made a "comeback" album called "Autism".

Is this true!? That would be fantastic! Does anyone have any info?

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted May 20, 2004 19:02     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Michael:
hahaha...
X-D... Yeah bro! I'm just playin' around... And you know it! We all know Coroner ruled. Now my question is... Who here has a Coroner T-shirt?

St.

i made my own coroner tshirt, with the art from the cover of punishment for decadance... i had to make it a white shirt with black art though

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted May 20, 2004 19:04     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff:
Is this true!? That would be fantastic! Does anyone have any info?

uhm, yeah. what the hell is the deal on this?? MORE INFO PLEASE!!!

Herrick
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 449

posted May 21, 2004 20:02     Profile for Herrick   Email Herrick     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
They were very underrated in the U.S and they recently made a "comeback" album called "Autism".

PLEASE tell more info on this. Herrick can't find any other stuff online to support this.

--------------------

Autopsy

InfernalKeith
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 450

posted May 22, 2004 21:23     Profile for InfernalKeith   Email InfernalKeith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There was in fact a 4-song Clockwork CD, produced by the band for promotional purposes. It came in a special green hexagonal sleeve, and was strictly limited to "industry." I heard it after interviewing Tommy back in '96 or so, and it wasn't too bad -- actually sounded a little like Meshuggah before Meshuggah did. It was no Coroner, but definitely heavy stuff.

I've recently looked to see if anyone's selling a copy, or even bootlegging it, and I see nothing... must be practically non-existent now. (and to think, Tommy probably has a box of 500 of them in his attic...)

Keith www.theweekinmetal.com

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan