my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Much Music put my email on their website!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Much Music put my email on their website!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2004 10:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I usually send these fucks at LOUD an email every couple of months (coz I'm a grumpy old Metal head with nothin' better to do) bithcing about what a horrible show they have and they actually put it up on their site!
http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/loud/ragepage/

|  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted April 20, 2004 11:21     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha! This is the best...

"F**k that."

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 20, 2004 16:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well done Nuc!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 20, 2004 16:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A beautiful letter indeed.
Seems like Canadian Music TV has the same problems as American TV. I can't think of many metal videos that come close to being as offensive as the womanizing, gang violence, scenes that makes up the majority of the rap videos that have become imbedded in the eMpTyV hourly dose of cRAP, day in day out.

nice work NUC

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 20, 2004 21:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a bunch of sissys! 'they dont see in color', its how one 21yr old friend put it to me. i told him he was a sellout !
i mean, i wanna be black sooo bad you guys just wouldnt know
its all relative anyways ya know, let em live.

nice work nuke \m/

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 20, 2004 23:15     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yo diggity. nutten like a bootylicious booty bouncin' 2 da riddems that B blowin' out my stereo! Gerry-curl stains on the back seat of my full-on, doped out, rims-still-turning-when-I-stop Caddy. Boom-boom all the way to booty-ville I jet, dawgs got nutten on me! Bitch slappin', 40 ounce swillin', bandana wearing, glock shootin' OG!

BTW, The Fugees (Refugee Camp) The Score is one of da grooviest albums to come out in the '90's. Listening to it right now...damn the rhymes on this LP are boss!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted April 21, 2004 14:52     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a bunch of racists.

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 21, 2004 16:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice letter Nuc! I used to get LOUD when I lived in New Mexico (strangely enough). I remember it as a bit better than Headbangers Ball, but still overloaded with crap, which is par for the course with these metal shows... and always the first to be pre-empted!

Anybody remember a show on MuchMusic called "Are You Receiving"? They played ambient and electronic vids by some interesting artists... Orbital, Autechre, Alex Empire, and Aphex Twin were some I remember seeing there. Many untypical vids... the Autechre vid for "Second Bad Vilbel" being one of the coolest vids I've ever layed my eyes on. Of course that show is now gone as well and they changed MM to Fuse here in the U.S., which sucks even more ass.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2004 20:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Which race? Eminem speaks the same dialect.

shit have you heard 'Chris Rock's' dialect ? i thinks his is da bomb dawg...

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 21, 2004 20:35     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
What a bunch of racists.

No, I am not a racist! Just a little crazy when I haven't had my meds.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 21, 2004 21:00     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
What a bunch of racists.

Oh, mr neoNazi! Reffering to yourself are you. Get lost, you've nothing to gain here.
You little "ANUS-ass"!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 22, 2004 01:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is 'neo' really ANUS? Grow your hair 'crazy baldhead.'

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 11:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Is 'neo' really ANUS?

Maybe he's named Harry Bushey.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan