my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Death & Taxe$ now available on line

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Death & Taxe$ now available on line
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted April 19, 2004 12:36     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK Guys, here's my last plug. Thanks to all who donated. You'll be getting your CDs shortly.

The CD is now available worldwide at www.cdbaby.com/deathtaxes2

They also have sound clips of the album for all those who'd like to hear samples first.
Thanks everybody for donating to a worthy cause.

-Vince www.DnTmusic.com

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 18:49     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!

"Revolver" is still beautiful, very nice vox.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 23, 2004 11:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just received my D&T in the mail and I have to say its some of the best music I've heard this year. Now you may think that I'm just patronizing our good friend Vince here but really I'm being honest. Mad riffing over beautiful fusion-like arrangements. Its funny because it really was kind of what I was hoping the new Living Colour album would sound like. Adventurous, exciting....no-holds barred ROCK! And I've only gotten through the first five songs. I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan