my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » War and Pain shirts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: War and Pain shirts
G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 96

posted April 17, 2004 18:16     Profile for G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM   Email G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello fellow VOÏVOD fans,
official old school web store opening.

http://g-spot-music.com/securestore/

Let me know what you all think.
I'm also open to suggestions.

"G"

--------------------

VOÏVOD lives

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 17, 2004 21:05     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that W&P t-shirt would look really cool on me!
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 17, 2004 21:15     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Suggestion: Price drop

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 17, 2004 23:15       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two to four weeks to process an order sucks.If i can't have it within one week i wont order it.Ain't much on waiting.
IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted April 18, 2004 06:01     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks pretty good. A Killing Technology-shirt would be even cooler though... *hint,hint*
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted April 19, 2004 10:00     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
try get distribution in the UK cause it royally sucks !!!

and btw...I really REALLY would sell my soul (if I ever manage to get it back, again) for another killing tech tour shirt (my personal fave)

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 12:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Absolutely lovely!
What about sizes? Do these come in "girly" tees too? Please say yes.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 96

posted April 20, 2004 00:30     Profile for G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM   Email G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for your replies.
Here are some answers to your questions.

2 to 4 weeks process time is only if we don't have your size in stock. Processing of order should usually take 1 or 2 days.

Killing Technology and other designs will be available soon.

We ship worldwide.

We accept Credit card payments through PayPal.

We don't have "Girlie" shirts yet.

The designs have been approved by Away, Piggy and Snake.

As for the prices, they are the same as most web stores. The difference here is that you get to help out the band you like, unlike other sites that don't give the band a penny.

Other than girlie shirts, what other items would you like to see for sale?

"G"

--------------------

VOÏVOD lives

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 20, 2004 00:35     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how about a RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRR thong. make 'em roar with pleasure!

baseball caps would be cool with the angel rat spider! or just the Voivod! very cool site!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 20, 2004 08:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVOD BUMPER STICKERS would be cool.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 20, 2004 10:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No girly shirts...

UGH! It sucks being a girl! I hate it I hate it I hate it!

I already gave Slugbutt one of my Voivod t-shirts from the Ozzfest tour because I knew I'd never wear it due to the fact that the smallest size available was Medium...

Here's a suggestion: Package Mr. D'Amour and send him to my address!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 20, 2004 14:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Patches!!!Back patches also.

I will be buying one of everything you have in stock of Voivod.

IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan