my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » everybody sucks!!! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: everybody sucks!!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 02, 2004 17:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I have the worst luck with stupid biotches getting wasted and being rude and stupid.....this happened just a couple of weeks after the first incident.

I'll try to make this as short as possible (ha ha): this girl we'll call "Natalie" is an aquaintance from the bar we hang out at. Ironically enough, she had just learned the week before, from the first girl who freaked out on us, that the term "squaw" was NOT by any means, a nice term to native women (or men for that matter).

Anyway, it was Friday night and we had already been drinking at Ash, she was a low on cash, but she wanted to take us to a bar that her friend co-owned and cooked at right around the corner. Well, me and my true friend who doesn't flip out when she drinks, said that we would cover her a drink or two and proceeded over to the new place. Upon arriving we ordered drinks and started talking about this and that, we're laughing, I started playing "Name That Band" with her co-owner friend who had it on the DMX Butt Rock station, we order another round and were just having a good time......until......out of fucking blue Natalie's face was overcome with a look of disgust and hatred and she looks over at me and yells, "You fucking squaw!!" Of course my first thought is, "Huh?" and then "Not again!" and she stood up, proceeded to call me squaw again, among other names, screamed at my true friend that she was a bitch, spilled our drinks and screamed at me some more about how rude I was to be yelling band names at her friend (we were playing a game, remember) and that she couldn't believe she even brought me in here and blah, blah, blah, blah fucking blah!

Well, we eventually got her to calm down and miraculously she went back to "normal" mode...for about seven minutes, our drinks were replaced by her friend, who then cut her off, and I headed to the bathroom to relieve myself. Upon my return, I find my true friend picking her up off the floor and some elses drink spilled again!! This was when we decided that enough was enough and we paid our bill and we all left. Well, we get outside and we realize that this girl ain't going nowhere without help, so of course AGAIN, we find ourselves helping a drunk ass bitch home. Luckily she only lived about 10 blocks away, but those 10 blocks were filled with more loud druken name calling aimed at us as well as innocent passerbys on the street, us trying to hold her up, her trying to break away, strangers staring and laughing.....yup, we were a real site I tell ya.

So we finally get to her door and she's fumbling around for her keys still calling names and being totally fucking stupid and when she finds her key, hey guess what? Normal mode kicks in again and all of a sudden she is inviting us in to see her place. Oh, holy freakin' shit was I pissed at this point. Of course we weren't going in to see her fucking place!! Was she crazy?!?! So, we are totally thinking to ourselves, "Fuck you, you stupid dumb ass bitch" and then for the kicker of the story, after declining her invitation, she turns and takes a swing at me

I do have to say that I am proud of myself that all I did was give her a little shove into her doorway as we walked off wondering why two very nice girls have to put up with such dumb ass people.

Anyway, we have since seen Natalie and have gotten the cold shoulder from her ever since. Whatever. I don't need people like that in my life.

Dumb bitch.

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 03, 2004 20:32     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, seems this thread was good for something ? i think i will rename it the VENT thread.
that chick you were out with sounds like psycho, but hey atleast we know now it is a repetitive pattern and its nationwide. somehow i suspected this of the majority of women in the world mabye 95%

i never thought anything of the word "squaw" when i heard it i just thought of indians, how is it derogatory ?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 03, 2004 22:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN Hypergrrl, you and you friend need to NOT take anyone else out when you go!!1

That sucks. Go out and try to have a nice time and some dumb ass can't handle her liqour and forgets how to be a human!!! She lucky she was with 2 nice people who didn't just leave her on the street.

You must have tons of good karma floating around for all the good things you have done!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 04, 2004 11:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

...wondering why two very nice girls have to put up with such dumb ass people.

Hmmmm....Two "very nice girls". That's a funny way of putting it, Hypergrrl By the way, I've seen this Natalie biOtch. There's also another story of another guy (a friend) dragging her drunk butt home and he had the cops called on him because he's a black guy... What is wrong with this world?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 04, 2004 19:18     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luckily enough for him, he left before the police got there! Yup, her neihbors had called the police and reported that a black man was trying to force a white female into an alley!!

With the Portland police track record, he might not be with us today

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 04, 2004 23:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MAN, was "Natalie" on drugs too or something?? It sounds like she didn't have enough to drink to start acting like that. Some people take drugs when they drink too, and it sounds like they all of a sudden kicked in and that's when she flipped. Like downers or some shit.

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted June 08, 2004 10:04     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
............. he had the cops called on him because he's a black guy... What is wrong with this world?

Racism, that's what's wrong. It does exist and it makes me both sad and mad.

Name-calling because of skincolour, "birthplace" or whatever can be very derogatory, I know that!

Think everyone knows how I feel about these matters. Honestly, those "ANUS Neo-Nazis" are on this forum, spreading their so called "race issues" and shit all over the place.
I don't like this at all!

This is my opinion. I can choose to post or not to post on this forum, I know that is all up to me.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 08, 2004 16:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll second that comment.

If I was able to eliminate a group of people it would be those closed minded KKK fuckers and all the assholes that support and follow them. Nothing worse than prejudice.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan