my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » everybody sucks!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: everybody sucks!!!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 19, 2004 22:30     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
i will be tied to this one for 4 or 5 more years.

i may even sleep in it too. 'save money on rent' i need to get those payments down @ or below $400 a month for 3yrs and shooting for less. uggh

|  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 20, 2004 02:32     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You mean to tell me that nice car you have just got smashed today?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 20, 2004 05:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
You mean to tell me that nice car you have just got smashed today?

no it did not, i am still in the shoping phase right now although the new car=(certified pre owned) is in the bag, i am not going to buy the first one or two i look at. and i am glad i did'nt. payments right now are $500 a month and some change so i would like to approach this with a higher downpayment anyway to make what i borrow that much less to pay back. it was my 'blue Acura legend' that got hit, it sucks because i had some good times in that car and i was going to pass it on to a friend who needs a car. i have a rental car coming today from the ladys insurance company, i hope its not a beater.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 20, 2004 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
i have spent enough money on dating this last year i could own a new motorcycle! .

Damn! That's quite a bit of cash. And here I thought you were about to buy a BMW motorcycle. Oh well.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 20, 2004 12:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought it meant Blow My Wand... heh.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 20, 2004 12:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Blow My Wand... heh.

Huh? Do you mean BLOW MY WAD?

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 20, 2004 13:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No.
I commanded, in veiled terms, that lips be wrapped around my magic appareil.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 20, 2004 16:22     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BMW..?
Beer Me Want.. (j/k) I need to cool down.

One cold Guiness, please!

No, no beer on a tuesday.... I'll go for some Reggae and Rock muzic instead......

and now; just relax........ahh

Cheers anyway!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 20, 2004 16:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No.
I commanded, in veiled terms, that lips be wrapped around my magic appareil.

Oh. I get it...Blow My Wand, so you can then Blow My Wad...clever clever.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2004 20:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Damn! That's quite a bit of cash. And here I thought you were about to buy a BMW motorcycle. Oh well.

actually 'no' the motorcycle i have wanted for a few years now has been a (Honda VFR Interceptor) that will come later on though. funny thing how i am actually able to think about the things i want now in the last 2yrs or so, it might have something to do with being single ?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 21, 2004 20:18     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
it might have something to do with being single ?

You're not trying to tell us in a roundabout way that you were....shall I say....whipped (tee hee) are you Cause I don't see how being single as opposed to being a couple would make any difference unless she was a total high maintanence control freak. If that was the case, then good riddance to her and welcome to the world of sing....u...lar...ity(WTF??)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2004 21:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dont go dissing me yo... the only thing that has me whipped right now is
tha Dollah bill ya'll $$$

quote:
a total high maintanence control freak

there are other type of women out there ? damn ! can you point me in that general direction plz.

EDIT:
with the exception of our voivodian women here

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 21, 2004 22:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

for all the honorable vod ladies

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 21, 2004 23:01     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, I was teasin' ya, Hatross.

And yes, there are lots of great women out there (as I try to convince myself there are lots of great men out there too ) For example, you could have posted a picture of a boquet of daisies and I would have been just as happy None of that flowers, diamonds and gold for me! Shit, buy me a beer , let's shoot some pool or go to a good show and I'm happy. I'm a cheap date, yet I'm not a whore (contrary to what you may have seen or heard on this forum

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 22, 2004 01:50     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Cheap Dates: a band here in Abq. that was together for one rehearsal and one gig!

Me pops has a BMW, used of course. It's a status thing with lawyers and doctors. I have a Toyota Tacoma, it's a status thing for po' folks!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 03:11     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, you all braggin about your cars!
I ain't got no car, cars are expensive.

At least I've got a bicycle. No speed-limit stoppin' me.
Whatch out all car drivers!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 10:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hypergrrl...that Emlyn quote is a classic. I saw that and thought the same thing...must use this quote, must use this quote.

..but I was saving my neck for the 'thrax.
ha ha!

And Slug, Harry Dean Stanton had a band called the Cheap Dates that I saw in San Francisco one summer. Tres cool.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2004 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
actually 'no' the motorcycle i have wanted for a few years now has been a (Honda VFR Interceptor) that will come later on though.

Is that a newer model of Honda? My old man races an old 70's Honda and he recently bought a bright yellow Honda team button up shirt off of ebay. I forget who's team, some Italian racer I think. I don't know, I get lost in the motorcycle talk.

Oh, thanks for the lovely roses. Although, I wouldn't exactly fall under the "lady" label. I'm too, how shall I say it...abrasive.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 22, 2004 20:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I'm too, how shall I say it...abrasive.

rrROOOAAARrr !!!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 22, 2004 20:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Me pops has a BMW, used of course. It's a status thing with lawyers and doctors. I have a Toyota Tacoma, it's a status thing for po' folks!

its all good, you will still be a stallion in your Tacoma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pickup Man
(Kerry Kurt Phillips/Howard Perdew)

Well I got my first truck, when I was three,
Drove a hundred thousand miles on my knees
Hauled marbles and rocks, and thought twice before
I hauled a Barbie Doll bed for the girl next door
When she paid me with a kiss I began to understand,
There's just something women like about a PickUp Man

When I turned sixteen, I saved a few hundred bucks
My first car was a Pickup Truck
Started cruisin' the town and the first girl I seen
Was Bobbie Jo Gentry the homecoming queen
She flagged me down and climbed up in the cab, and said
"I never knew you were a Pickup Man!"

You can set my truck on fire, roll it down a hill
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille
It's got an eight foot bed that never has to be made
You know if it weren't for trucks we wouldn't have tailgates
I met all my wives in traffic jams,
You know there's something women like about a Pickup Man

Most Friday nights, I can be found
In the back of my truck on an old chaise lounge
Backed into my spot at the drive-in show
You know a cargo light gives off a romantic glow
I never have to wait in line at the popcorn stand,
There's just something women like about a pickup Man

You know there's something women like about a Pickup Man

A bucket of rust, or a brand new machine
Once around the block and you'll know what I mean

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 23, 2004 09:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Just gimme a Nissan Murano. Black. Thanks.

Ha, I've got a Nissan Micra. Black.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 10:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah...well, I have an '84 Nissan Pick Up and it's white with a blue stripe, AND it has a camper shell.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 25, 2004 03:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh my God, you have to tell everyone how you won a brand new car stereo and also how I hate riding in your truck (or sitting on your couch) cause of all the DOG hair!!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 26, 2004 11:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Oh my God, you have to tell everyone how you won a brand new car stereo and also how I hate riding in your truck (or sitting on your couch) cause of all the DOG hair!!

ah yes, the nice $300.00 car stereo I won.
Y'know HyperG, someone special in our family LOVES Gatr. And Gatr seems to like her very much, as she lay at her feet yesterday sleeping. It was cute.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 26, 2004 11:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

rrROOOAAARrr !!!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan