my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » everybody sucks!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: everybody sucks!!!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 16, 2004 21:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
goodfuckingnight !!!
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 16, 2004 21:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why so glum, chum?

although at times I think you're correct with your statement... well, not EVERYBODY... but a whole shit-load of 'em!!!

--------------------

yawn

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 16, 2004 22:25     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that might be the first outburst I have ever seen from Hatross.

Whatever is the matter?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 16, 2004 23:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...but very few swallow.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 16, 2004 23:23     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
...but very few swallow.

tsss...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 17, 2004 04:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll take your statement a step further, Hatross:

EveryTHING SUCKS!!!

Hey, hang in there, man.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 17, 2004 05:32     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's almost 2:30am and I just spent the last two fucking hours dealing with a drunk acquaintance who just could not, for the life of her, tell us where the fuck she lived!!!! We drove around the whole time begging her to tell us and all she could say was, "4335 Holman and M.L.K." in slurred speech and that wasn't even correct cause she lived at Holman and Killingsworth (many, many, many blocks away)!!! She then accused us of giving her a black eye while tring to get her back in the car (not true!!) after she made a scene at my place and then called us bitches and told us that we didn't care about her and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah........

Oh , holy fuckin' hell, I am fucking exhausted!!! We finally did get her home and I am going to bed now and fuck that, fuck her, people fucking suck and good fucking nite!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 05:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shoooo... sorry for the outburst fellas, i hope that was not precived as an outburst because i really fliped a lid in the anti-american 'war is coming' thread.

anyways i do apologize and that was not really me talk/typing that.

everyone on this site is cool as hell though. i have spent enough money on dating this last year i could own a new motorcycle! @Nuc, i really like things so things dont suck, its all the fake ppl out there.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 17, 2004 07:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to see you're in a better state of mind.

Just when I think my life is screwed up, it's alway nice to read about who are more screwed up than me!!!

Hypergrrl: you shoulda just left that bitch in front of any house, and drove away. She obviously would have never remember how she got there in the first place... but obviously you're not that kind of person!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 17, 2004 15:21     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, she's actually a really cool person who just had a bad drinking night.....haven't we all? Anyway, you're right Schroeder, there is no way we would have just left her on the street! I would be pissed of someone left me in that condition to find my way home. She called this morning to thank me for taking care of her.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 18:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Just when I think my life is screwed up, it's alway nice to read about who are more screwed up than me!!!

HARHAR... very funny

actually life is all grand again and shit, i just had approval on a $30.000 loan for a brand new or slightly used BMW.

hell yeah it was a bad drinking night for me too but mabye it had something to do with the anticipation and waiting for the banks decision, i only submitted the application a week ago.

look out ladies and gents, im about to get a new spaceship, i looked at 2 models today.
(2001 528i loaded) and a (2002 330ci coupe).

who needs a steady woman anyways when you have a Bimmer ? i will be tied to this one for 4 or 5 more years.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 19:30     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
330ci

its not just love, its an obsession.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 17, 2004 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SWEEEEET WHEELS HATROSS!!!

BTW: I was talking anout Hypergrrl's friend when I mentioned people being more screwed up that me...

Hypergrrl, it's nice to hear that your friend appreciated everything you did for her. And yes, we've all had those FUCKED UP days/nights!!! I've had plenty in the past but stopped that shit a long time ago, before it totally fucked me up. No way I'd be able to work the hours I do and still stay up all night drinkin'...too old

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 23:32     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well i just got back from another arranged date with a friend of a woman i work with.
another long story so i'll save it for another day !

i love BMWs thats all i have to say !
also i just learned BMW stands for (Break My Wallet) i thought that was funny as hell.
god i am moving back to the boonies soon as i pay that sucker off, shit man back in the woods i can buy a house for $75.000 on 2 or so acres of land.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 23:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
moral of the story is...
i dont fit in unless the bar i am at is where ppl are banging their head.
(anyone else ever feel this way)???

ahhhh fuck it!!!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 17, 2004 23:57     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes the firebird is not a practical daily driver though, but they are beautiful cars.

btw: no helmet needed for the 330ci, it has front and side airbags.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 18, 2004 00:17     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dude, my buddie has a 400hp 68 firebird sitting in his collection right now that i could get for under $4000 dollars, i want it bad but i would have to sink alot of money into it still to get it back to showroom condition. its been a hard choice for me and my financial situation changed some in the last 5 months so i am shooting for some class. i will save the restoration projects for when i own a garage attached to my own home, (hopefully one day soon)

p.s. i grew up behind a 500+hp 427c.i. 69 ss chevelle so i have respect my man \m/

p.s.s. drived = drove/driven

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 18, 2004 01:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
330ci

its not just love, its an obsession.

Dude, YOU suck!!

Man, I want one of those...

Agreed, "things" don't suck, yet fake "people" (if you can call them that) DO suck. I find fake people amusing, especially when they haven't a clue how obvious the fakeness be showing. If they actually do know how fake they are, may they meet someone twice as fake and both kill eachother someday.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 18, 2004 06:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HATROSS wrote: "...a house for $75.000 on 2 or so acres of land"

My house being built on 1/2 acre is around $206,000.00, and it's about 20 minutes from the beach!!! Property here is astronomical, and it just keeps going up...that's why I don't drive BMW's...I wouldn't have money for music or food!!! Hopefully when it's time for me to settle on the house interest rates will still be low.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 18, 2004 07:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats understandable, i could not even get into a townhome up here (fairfax v.a.) for under $250.000 and you could cut your yard with a weedeater, so you dont get much of a lot. back in callao virginia you could buy a house on the water complete with a dock, 'right at the mouth of the bay' where it opens into the atlantic ocean for in the $150.000 range, but it is all private type of beach more like i prefer. if you own a area large enough to park a car on here in fairfax, then your doing pretty well.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 18, 2004 07:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Dude, YOU suck!!

Man, I want one of those...

dude, take a look at these hands, i will be different from most bmw owners because i would have actually labored for mine. unlike the pansy lawyer or the one daddy bought for his son.

you know where you are ? your in the jungle baby !

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted April 19, 2004 09:54     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, welcome to the BMW club, just got a 2 week old 320d ES, cheap, but still a nice car

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 11:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, BMW's, homes with docks on the water....I really am a poor sap!

Hyper-G! What? Who? Y'know, some friends of the old man put some guy in a shallow hole and covered him with rocks because he was passed out on the sidewalk. So good for you for not leaving this person out on the street.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 19, 2004 11:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just gimme a Nissan Murano. Black. Thanks.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 19, 2004 20:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the greetz 'Pup' i have know these cars are superior for a long time now they have just been way out of reach. you own an 04 model, thats nice, diesel is still not too bad although

i am soooo glad i did not take home the 528i on saturday.
6:10am monday april 19th, sitting dead stop at the stop sign in my townhome complex, i get rammed right in the front end of my car by a jeep wrangler traveling at an excessive speed mabye 45mph, the SUV driver took the turn way too shallow while at the same time she was making a left hand turn she was looking over her shoulder to her right. there was nothing i could do to avoid it as i was in a parking lot with cars lined/parked on both sides of me. all i could do was brace myself for the impact and i clearly seen it coming.
i was so pissed when i got out of the car (ya know thats just me) but she instantly began to apologize and asked me twice in a frantic "are you allright-are you allright" i said (what the hell are you doing man) but calmed down instantly also when i seen how apologetic she was. theres more but this is allready turning into a book. this is my first accident ive been in after 14yrs of having my license, and shes the one who got the ticket...

whatta day !! bye bye to the legendship, itll be a total loss oh well i will just get a higher principal to put down, and lower monthly payments on the 330ci.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan