my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » kreator and voivod??????????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kreator and voivod??????????
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted April 09, 2004 13:30     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kreator and voivod are making new albums.
why not make a crazy tour together?
Also in EUROPE,also in ITALY.

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 09, 2004 15:18     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great idea... and what about Spain and Portugal?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 16:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only thing this dream tour needs is for one of us Voivod fans to win the lottery so we can hook up and follow the tour all over the world! En Masse!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 10, 2004 01:12     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was at the San Francisco Dream Theater concert, heard of an old lady, 60 years old or so, that had seen Dream Theater over 40 times and was on Vaction from the UK to see them at SF.

--------------------

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted April 14, 2004 04:46     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Druillet, I'm agree with you:
It's time for a killer thrash concert here in Italy, (and possibly in Milano...). I know Destruction are coming for a tour, Voivod and Kreator toegheter would be great!!!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 14, 2004 12:23     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Special guest starring - Coroner !
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted April 14, 2004 13:52     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i saw in Pinarella (Ravenna),Destruction ,Sodom and KREATOR.
A beautiful concert.
è stata una figata i kreator che preferisco di gran lunga agli altri due ,hanno fatto una scaletta mozzafiato.
è stato fantastico.
io spererei in un Club-tour,magari a Bologna o a Cesena.(sono più vicine a casa mia).
ciao a tutti

ciao

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 15, 2004 16:58     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this was last year over here: http://headbangersfest.com/hbfestgallery.html
now had Kreator and Voivod!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 15, 2004 21:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bloody hell!! That gallery of hot dudes with hair is like a wet dream cum true!!
...there is a god...there is a god....there is a god, well maybe not, but it still gave me a huge hard-on!

This was in Brazil? There's one photo in there with the crowd in the background...holy hell! The guys there...pant-drool-pant.

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 16, 2004 09:13     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No Luna this was in Portugal
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2004 11:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In Portugal? Cool. Is that where you and Tareco "the almighty cat" reside?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2004 17:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nah, is that really you?!? oooohh, someone's gotta rub one out Did I type that out loud?!?

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 17, 2004 16:43     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who? What? When? doesnt compute?!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 12:21     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He he, tricky bastard.

Now. If you didn't live so far from me, I'd come over and kick yo ass AND I would steal your mighty cat Tareco.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan