my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Link of the Day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod Link of the Day
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 07, 2004 14:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once in while, I'll go acheckin' Dean's Planet DOT com. And HERE is an article about McTallica that has a little tidbit about Jason and Voivod.

"I have seen Jason’s new band Voivod, and they fucking smoke."

And here's another excerpt about Napster and internet downloading that I'd like to dedicate to Skulhed:
"If I want to watch a downloaded version of The Passion of the Christ in one window on my computer and “Black Anal Grannies” in another, I fuckin’ A will."

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 07, 2004 22:34     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can tell Metallica totally sold out, when asked about Avril Levign, Hetfield gave her praise, and Lars are air drumming during Fuel.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 08, 2004 10:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Unfortunately, he also taught them how to sever their penises and re-mould their bloody wounds into whiny little vaginas that could speak for them."

Damn! That was a funny article. ha haah haahhaaahaaa

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 08, 2004 11:11     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
You can tell Metallica totally sold out, when asked about Avril Levign, Hetfield gave her praise, and Lars are air drumming during Fuel.

Well, the fact that they made a slew of crappy, half-assed commercial rock albums was a big clue.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan