my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Mez! Guess who's single again!!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Hey Mez! Guess who's single again!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 13, 2004 18:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I did feel something poking me in my bum.....and I thought that was Emlyn under the bed. Now it turns out the sneaky fucker was in the closet. DAMN!

So Luna, Hypergrrl is your Mom?

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 13, 2004 19:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead...did I say Hypergrrrllroooarrrll was my mom?!? Noooooooo!

She will always be my little HyperSis.
Now. Get back on that stinky used up mattress!
And Emlyn, you might want to break out the night goggles. "xxNiAxx!" Stop that snickering...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 16, 2004 00:48     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well hello everyone. And what are we doing??!!
What the hell is Tattoo doing here? And for the last time, take your damn hands off my sisters you damn dirty apes!

Well, thanks for the laugh! I think I'll pass as I'm not into the family "love" thing. I'm from New Mexico not West Virginia!

I wonder what mom would say if she read this thread!!??

Oh, and I wonder what you all would do once you got to your Motel 6 and saw each other for the first time! "Dammit! you sounded sexy on the forum"

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted April 16, 2004 10:40     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wella, I seem to be the only Scotsman in a kilt here, and I'll bet I even look better that Emlyn in a skirt?

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 16, 2004 11:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
So Luna, Hypergrrl is your Mom?

What the fuck!?!?!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2004 11:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I'm all for more men wearing skirts. Some would certainly look better than I do in a skirt.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 12:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hyper-G. That's what I said:
"What the fuck!" Where in the hell did Mezcalhead get THAT idea!?!?!?!?

Bring it on, Mezzy! Bring it on!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 23, 2004 11:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Just a little joke ladies. I think you're both hot tamales. And I bet superwhoreVodfan thinks so as well. So again, Pittsburgh right? Looking at the local motels the Sixer looked a little too high class for what we are gonna be doing....so I thought maybe a truckstop nearby might be better. Anybody want to donate a van???
And let's not bring brother along...okay

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 15:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Just a little joke ladies. I think you're both hot tamales. And I bet superwhoreVodfan thinks so as well. So again, Pittsburgh right? Looking at the local motels the Sixer looked a little too high class for what we are gonna be doing....so I thought maybe a truckstop nearby might be better. Anybody want to donate a van???
And let's not bring brother along...okay

Alright. Whew! I thought we were gonna have to hit the road to Georgia to kick yo ass. Truckstop...I love it! Just make sure they have a shower.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan