my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Mez! Guess who's single again!!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Hey Mez! Guess who's single again!!!!
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted April 07, 2004 12:35     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you can start calling me again... do I sound like a desperate whore or what? Oh wait! I AM a desperate whore! D'oh!

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 07, 2004 13:16     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
So you can start calling me again... do I sound like a desperate whore or what? Oh wait! I AM a desperate whore! D'oh!

Hey, I'm the "Voivod Fan and Whore", dammit!!! And I have a business card to prove it!! You just wait until I get home and scan it for all to see.....bwahahahahaha!!!!

This is just about the weirdest coincidence I have ever come across

PS - I'm single too, Mez

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 07, 2004 14:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, I'm not single. But call me anyway, huh?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 07, 2004 14:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey is there some way we could all meet at some central point like say Pittsburgh and get a room at the Motel 6 for the weekend??? Just saw Luna's pic, any way we could invite her into the mix?

Oh, and VF, not that you wouldn't be worth it but calling Canada costs me two dollars a minute on my new cell phone-so expect my lovenotes via email. (However calling California on the weekend would be free *wink* *wink* Hyperbabe).

Emyln, weren't my undergarments that I sent you in the mail enough??????????

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 07, 2004 17:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This must be an epidemic, since I'm pretty much separated from my wife (although still living in the house together until it sells). I just signed a contract to have a house built for me. It's weird still living with my wife knowing once the house sells we we go our separate ways, but hopefully stay in touch. We kinda grew apart, and the last year and a half has been rough. I need time to be alone and figure out who the fuck I am, again.

Besides, she's not a VOIVOD fan

enough of my dribble... later

--------------------

yawn

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 07, 2004 17:34     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Sad to hear that, Schroeder.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 07, 2004 17:37     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

of course... you wait til i get a girl friend....i mean, d00d!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 07, 2004 17:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey is there some way we could all meet at some central point like say Pittsburgh and get a room at the Motel 6 for the weekend??? Just saw Luna's pic, any way we could invite her into the mix?

Back off, smart-ass!!! I saw the pic first!

But, on the other hand, we're a bit far away from each other, so I guess our love wouldn't last much... Well, Mez, go get it. *resignated*

On a more serious note, sad to hear your news, Schroeder. Hope you get over this soon, one way or another. It would be better if you two could settle your differences, but, anyway, good luck in the future!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 18:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeez...where do I start?
Schroeder. Sorry to hear about the changes going on in your life. The other night I had a disturbing dream about my boyfriend seeing someone else. Totally woke me up and bummed me out. Thankfully, it was just a dream.
A Motel 6 in Pittsburgh?!?
That actually sounds kinda fun.
Imagine how fucking awkward that would be..."so, I'm Luna and, uh, I , well, I...mmmm, uh......anyway, is this when we take our clothes off?"
What a fucking riot!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted April 07, 2004 22:53     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Hey, I'm the "Voivod Fan and Whore", dammit!!!

No way chicka! I was here first so I have first dibs with WHOMEVER I want to.

quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead: Oh, and VF, not that you wouldn't be worth it but calling Canada costs me two dollars a minute on my new cell phone-so expect my lovenotes via email.

BUT YOU CALL BLACKY ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

It's ok you cheap skate... I'll just remember that when you try to call me collect to send you some cash on the fly... I'll Western Union you my foot up your ass...

Oh god I'm stoned again!

--------------------

-Homer Simpson

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 08, 2004 01:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No way chicka! I was here first so I have first dibs with WHOMEVER I want to.

You want the proof? You can't handle the proof!! Check it.....these were made for me by a friend for my birthday last July....she's not a Voivod fan 'cause if she was she would have put "hypergrrl" instead of my given name!! Damn, I'm giving myself away here

Oh, and me thinks I was here first.....but it don't matter. No, wait wait - we were here first!! Sorry, just a little Native humor......although it's not really funny.....oh boy, bedtime is here

Hey Mez, where have you been? I live in Oregon now! Anyway, sorry I didn't leave my phone number on the card for ya

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted April 08, 2004 01:10     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just when I thought I was getting the upper hand, I realize your # 16 is not 216 like my eyes saw it earlier... damn my eyes! I am cursed.

--------------------

-Homer Simpson

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 08, 2004 10:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VodFan,maybe it's not that you're cursed, BUT STONED!
Reb, er, Hypergrrl, I love that card. I wrote someone's phone # on the one you gave me before realizing what I'd just done!
NNOOOOOO!!!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 16:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well then HatrossRig, you're invited to the Motel 6 in Pittsburgh
And I will be your slave!

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 10, 2004 11:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about the breakup schroeder. Best of luck to ya! Just remember that things can always get better.

As for the rest of you, maybe a new fan site is in order. How about www.voivodswingers.com ?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 10, 2004 22:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to all for the good words.

This is a very strange time in my life, hoping I'm making the right decision, but I guess I won't really know until we've moved into separate homes. Then reality will sink in... good, bad, or indifferent.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 11, 2004 00:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all of the above... but you get used to living alone alot faster than living with someone, even if you have another girlfriend ect. hang in there bro, you may be better off?

im doin allright
gettin good grades
the futures so bright
i gotta wear shades

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 11, 2004 11:10     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hypergrrl you from SF too?

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 11, 2004 13:09     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
hypergrrl you from SF too?

No I'm not from there, but I did do 8 years in SF. My last six on the corner of Haight and Divis(adero).....in a flat, of course, not on the corner as my card might imply I moved up to the Pacific Northwest almost three years ago ....."what the fuck was I thinking?" is what I ask myself these days! I would love to go back, but as you know it is way too expensive. I am hoping to make it down sometime to see friends and catch a Giants game!

I got the "whore" status and the "original San Francisco treat" tag line on the same night of drinking last year here in PDX. Some guy we had just met asked, "So, what do you do?" and the first thing that came to my mind was, "I'm a whore!". I had the poor guy going for a while as he wasn't very bright - he was from San Mateo!! (Ha ha, please don't tell me you live in SM!). That's when I said that I was known as the "San Francisco Treat" in SF. Anyway. that's how the card came about.....oh, and plus I'm a Voivod fan.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 12, 2004 19:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ladies, please lets try to keep our shirts on!!! I know that the very mention of my name in this circle makes all of you quiver with anticipation, but this is just too much. Yes, Luna you are most welcome to come and join us. When you enter the room, I'll be the guy strapped to the bed naked with whipped cream outlining my massively protruding gut. You will notice the rather dangerous looking lady standing over me decked out in black leather with a mask on(think Zorro). That will be Vodfan. Hypergrrl will be in the chair smoking a cigarette in recovery from the most intense hour of physical pleasure she's ever experienced.

Sound like a party or what???

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 13, 2004 10:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm..."massively protruding gut"...
Mezcalhead? I was hoping you were going to say "massively protruding you-know-what"...ah, it doesn't matter. I'd be there, BUT I would prefer to bow out if my relatives are involved. That would be just a tad bit too weird.

Now that we've reached this point, what with Zorro and Mez strapped to a Motel 6 bed, yes, a voivodswingers.com site just might be the answer. Oh wait, maybe Jesus is the answer.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 13, 2004 13:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..and the guy hiding in the cupboard with the nipple-clamps, one-use camera and many, many tissues, that'll be me.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 13, 2004 14:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i may need some of those tissues to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted April 13, 2004 14:28     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This has to be the kinkiest vvf-thread ever...
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 13, 2004 16:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds fun to me. But any of you can tell me what this guy was doing underneath the bed?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan