my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod -ABQ -04/27/03 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Voivod -ABQ -04/27/03
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 12, 2004 23:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Save you pennies? Hell, as soon as our lame-duck tribal council gets their shit together you can go on that trip. But wait until next fall or winter when it is summer there! Make sure to go up to Recife. I heard it is a nice place. Why am I writing this when I can call you!

Hey, that's right, you've got connections in Brazil, too. I thought you all were going there sometime?

Anyway, here's more Voivod photos:
hypergrrl & Snake (I believe I had just "hunted" him down from across the way and couldn't help but give him a hug. He was more that happy to hug me back!

Piggy & Native Fans......oh, and Luna again (she was in most of the pics I took)!

|  IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 13, 2004 00:24     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No Brasil this year. We did not have the funds.

I think Luna is in every photo you took of Piggy! Too bad we never took photos back in '90! Guys, please do not take another 13 yrs. to come back!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 13, 2004 10:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome!! You look sooo happy Hyper-G. And it looks like you're holding a giant toothbrush!

I certainly hope we get to see them again soon.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 13, 2004 10:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross, I actually think that slugbutt is none other than Robert Trujillo from Suicidal/Infectious/Metallica. Welcome slugbutt to the Voivodfan Celebrity Club, along with Cronos from Venom (webmaster of this site) and our brazilian friend Tom Araya from Slayer.

Cool pics, once again!

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 13, 2004 12:04     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
........ I actually think that slugbutt is none other than Robert Trujillo....

Ohh no! He's not Rob Trujillo. He is ...ehh, he is...hmmm..Maldorrröööaaarrr...WHY did you have to reveal that!

Thought I was the only one who knew..... now all cool chicks gonna stand in line for him......I've got number 300 000 someting.... well I said he was good looking, didn't I?

OK, that's life....

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 13, 2004 13:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Welcome slugbutt to the Voivodfan Celebrity Club, along with (...) our brazilian friend Tom Araya from Slayer.

Aw, here we go again. Hope that Jhary guy doesn't start asking me questions again...

Luna, maybe we should start a raising fund to finance your Brasilian trip, what do ya think?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 13, 2004 14:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Awesome!! You look sooo happy Hyper-G. And it looks like you're holding a giant toothbrush!

I certainly hope we get to see them again soon.

Oh, I was very happy and the toothbrush was for taking DNA samples for the Snake clones I'm working on!! Don't worry I'll share them with you

As for the rest of you.....I'm off to a two day meeting in wonderful Richland, WA so I'll be away for a few days.....don't miss me too much

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 13, 2004 15:05     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
[QB]Aw, here we go again. Hope that Jhary guy doesn't start asking me questions again...

Hey Tom, love ya and all-

But what was the deal with that
'God Hates Us All ' record ?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 13, 2004 16:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lousy Shmock:

Hey Tom, love ya and all-

But what was the deal with that
'God Hates Us All ' record ?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 13, 2004 17:27     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, would it be too much to ask for a free copy of the "Soundtrack to the Apocalypse"
box set ?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 13, 2004 19:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Tom, er, Slaytanic. What a grand idea. But we should get as many people out there and get ourselves sloshed for the hell of it.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 13, 2004 23:15     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
[QB]Awesome!! You look sooo happy Hyper-G. And it looks like you're holding a giant toothbrush!

hahaha I thought the same thing! "Is that a toothbrush?" I think she must've been preparing for Voivod smooches!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 13, 2004 23:20     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnkiZ:
Ohh no! He's not Rob Trujillo. He is ...ehh, he is...hmmm..Maldorrröööaaarrr...WHY did you have to reveal that!

Thought I was the only one who knew..... now all cool chicks gonna stand in line for him......I've got number 300 000 someting.... well I said he was good looking, didn't I?

OK, that's life....

Yeah, I have been getting a lot of that recently. I wish I could slap that bass like he did in Infectious!

Well, I got to run as there are hordes of ladies outside the door and I don't think they can stand anymore leg humping by my dog!

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 14, 2004 09:42     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
.........Well, I got to run as there are hordes of ladies outside the door and I don't think they can stand anymore leg humping by my dog!

Are you runnin' ??.....
Poor ladies, here comes a "bitch" for your doggie!

Just Kiddin'....

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 14, 2004 10:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slugbuttress!
How's that? What does Robert Trujillo look like? Oh, I get it, like you.
Yeah, that giant toothbrush is hilarious. And now I know HyperGrrl is down in her lab and not really in Richland, WA like she said.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 16, 2004 00:55     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnkiZ:

Are you runnin' ??.....
Poor ladies, here comes a "bitch" for your doggie!

Just Kiddin'....

Oh yeah, i was running! running to the Motel 6! Oh wait a minute, wrong thread!

what a cute doggie. i'm sure my mutt will love her, then leave her like all dogs do!

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 16, 2004 06:00     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
.......what a cute doggie. i'm sure my mutt will love her, then leave her like all dogs do!

Yeah, she's cute. Everybody thinks she's a "pure-breed" of some fancy "race". Haha, if they only knew!!

She knows from her "doggie-mum" that she's a little mutt, 1/16 of her is from Wolf another 1/16 is from some "wallon" doggie. ..... Your poor dog, do the "bitches" leave him? That's sad. Well my little cute "mutt" is a very loyal, sensitive creature, she appriciate the soul in other "mutts'".....you'll see, if he has a sensitive soul she might stay.

Her Lobo ancestor:

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2004 11:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA HA HA! The picture of el lobo is fucking funny. Y'know, Annki, here in Albuquerque, the University of New Mexico are called the Lobos. But that picture, oh gawd, it's funny. Is it me, or is it smiling?

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 16, 2004 12:12     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
HA HA HA! The picture of el lobo is fucking funny..........Is it me, or is it smiling?

Los Lobos, el Lobo.. yeah I know some spanish. Smiling? Well up north in Sami land, Sàpmi, most of the (Arctic)Wolves (Vargarna) have that kind of expressions, you think they are smiling or laughing, but you'll never know...
Well, they have that kind of expression where I live too.

Check this link:Sami people

- Annki

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 16, 2004 22:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, AnnkiZ, thanks for the cool link...

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 17, 2004 00:54     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes indeed, a very cool link. I never heard of these people until I heard a story about a Sami poet on NPR. There is so much to read on the link you posted! Mine eys, bleed they do!

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 17, 2004 03:58     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I know, there's a lot to read.

I became really interested because of the (then non-exixting) wolves when I was a teenager. Our dog (bith) had passed away I we missed her so much. I started reading about dogs, went on into wolves, dingos....
I ended up reading about "native people", at least all that had wolves among them...

One of my great grandparents was probably a Sami girl, so my grandmother should also have been a Sami..... They are all gone now, not alive to tell me, I found this out when I was adult.

So I have to thank the Wolves......

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 12:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, I wish I could be that cute and fuzzy. Hooray for the wolves!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 19, 2004 19:13     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Ha ha! Smiling wolves walking upright!!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 19, 2004 20:21     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha! where did you get that?

eat 'em up, eat 'em up. woof! woof! woof!

\m/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan