my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod -ABQ -04/27/03 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Voivod -ABQ -04/27/03
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 07, 2004 01:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I'll even keep my computer on!

Marquee

Away, Luna & Piggy

slugbutt & Snake

Snake & hypergrrl

......there's more, but it's bedtime. Didn't get any with hypermom.....doh!!

|  IP: Logged
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted April 07, 2004 03:08     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics, thanks for posting!

Damn, it reminds me that it's 4 or 5 years that I did not see Voivod live...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 07, 2004 08:07     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics, thanks! And nice to see some faces on anonymous internet nicknames! You guys actually exist!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 10:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, that brings back some goooood memories. That show rocked!
I may even slip in the 'ol self-titled #13.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 07, 2004 11:49     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
"....goooood memories...."

Hahahahahahaha!

Anyway, what do you mean by the "#13"?? I think I should have some of the ones you took too. I'll have to find them and post more.

Sorry folks, but I didn't get any of them on stage

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 13:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
#13 is the last Voivod disc.
I'll have to send you the on-stage photos I took. Yes......the memories.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 07, 2004 14:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Away, Luna & Piggy

Hmmm...

Luna, you're super-cute!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 18:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Slaytanic. Y'know I still remember your offer for a place to stay when I finally make it to Brazil (I think that was you). When that is, I have no idea.
Where in Brazil are you located?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 07, 2004 19:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! Slaytanic, I should have said
"obrigada"...so much for the language lesson.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 07, 2004 20:06     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! I look fat and slimey and greenish grey...like a slug!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 07, 2004 20:19     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Damn! I look fat and slimey and greenish grey...like a slug!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Now you're being unjust to yourself!

Greenish and fat? No way... I don't dare call you cute, (guys dont like that) you are a real good-looking guy...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 08, 2004 10:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, Sluggy, since when do slugs have goatees?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 08, 2004 23:28     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh, er, thanks AnnkiZ. i think? hahaha Just joking dude. So what are you doing this evening?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 09, 2004 01:45     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a couple more photos:

Away & slugbutt

Some guy, Snake and the back of Luna's head!

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 09, 2004 05:56     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
.......... So what are you doing this evening?

This evening, hmmm nothing special.

So if you catch a plane for "destination Sweden". I could meet you at the airport.....
Oh no, that was yesterday evening you asked about.

Well, that's me; always miss the chance of having a date with a good-looking guy......

Cheers!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 10:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah yes, there it is...the skunk streak in my hair. Who was it that asked when Away would make it into a salon to do something about the "skunk" look?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see if I can do this....Hyper-G, I was featured in the Alibi for the Best of 'Burque issue. I'm in the BOB: Community Pick, just click there.

Alibi

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 11:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so proud of myself, maybe I'm not such a fucking idiot. Hypergrrrlraaoooarorrlll, click on the Alibi and go to Best of Burque, then down to BOB: Community Pick and scroll down. Then you will see my ugly fucking mug!

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 09, 2004 18:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i totally suspected you were native american...? luna doll

slugbutt... you look like someone ive seen, i am trying to put my finger on it, ill let ya know when i figure it out. what instrument do you play? (if any) drums or guitar mabye?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 09, 2004 19:49     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna, I took a look at that link and would you believe I went to school with the photographer credited on most of those photos! Damn what a small world...well, my hometown definitely is anyway. I know it's gotta be her though, I mean what are the odds that there could be two people named Singeli Agnew? Weird!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 09, 2004 19:54     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
slugbutt... you look like someone ive seen, i am trying to put my finger on it, ill let ya know when i figure it out. what instrument do you play? (if any) drums or guitar mabye?

It is said that we all have a twin somewhere. And I like to think that I am the cooler of the two.

So yeah, i play guitar, bass and keys. Some tambourine and cowbell on occasion. I have the intro to Loverboy's "Working For The Weekend" down pat on the cowbell!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 10, 2004 12:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadMeg, that's cool. Yes, that was the first I'd ever seen her when she took my photo. I've seen her name credited for just about every damned photo in the weekly Alibi. She's pretty damn hot and incredibly nice.

And Slugbutress, having to listen to you practice the intro to that Loverboy song all those years was a f-ing bummer!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 12, 2004 10:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Thank you Slaytanic. Y'know I still remember your offer for a place to stay when I finally make it to Brazil (I think that was you). When that is, I have no idea.
Where in Brazil are you located?

Yes, the offer is on, I'm waiting for you to enjoy brazilian hospitality, babe!

I live in a town called Mogi das Cruzes, it's approximately 30 miles away from Săo Paulo, so there'll be loads of things to do.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 12, 2004 12:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
must start saving those pennies...must start saving those pennies...must start saving those pennies...must start saving those pennies...etc.

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 12, 2004 23:34     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Save you pennies? Hell, as soon as our lame-duck tribal council gets their shit together you can go on that trip. But wait until next fall or winter when it is summer there! Make sure to go up to Recife. I heard it is a nice place. Why am I writing this when I can call you!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan