my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Voivod album anticipation thread (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: New Voivod album anticipation thread
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 17, 2004 04:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As long as the "chemistry" is there and there is a decent production and mix, I'll take whatever they throw at me.

Concept album a must, being the last chapter of the Voivod character saga I thought?

A bonus disc of all covers would be nice, too.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2004 12:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What?!? We're all gonna die next year?
Noooooo! It's my year, the Year of the Cock! We can't die next year.

Yeah, I'll agree with the "chemistry". I just would like to know what the status is on the new disc. Is there any news at voivod.com? I suppose I could go there myself...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 19, 2004 12:43     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
News at Voivod.com? I can tell you straight there isn't. Not that there ever was...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 30, 2004 17:28     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kicking back at work listening to Dimension Hatross....patiently waiting.......lost in shadows, planet rolls like a ball. Darkness will follow and soon the whole thing will fall....."

That's what I want to hear on the next one. None of that "I got hit by a rock in the head" stuff....really, what was up with that?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 30, 2004 18:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

None of that "I got hit by a rock in the head" stuff....really, what was up with that?

Well, Hypergrrl,
"the times, they are a'changin'"...the world, politically and otherwise is a fuck of alot different as of late. Just think, 'ol Snake was living and grooving without Voivod for some years before he came back (thank gawd!), and now, who Knows? At least it shows he has a good conscience...blah blah blah. It's time for a BEER!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 30, 2004 20:55     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gimme psychadelia...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 30, 2004 20:56     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let it be..."Nothingface 2", if nothing else happens to be innovating, or even for that matter: interesting! At least then they wouldn't be selling themselves short like they did on their last album. (hears flak for that one)

I want to hear them all "pushed to their FUCKING limits and then...beyond!"

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

gothmog665
VoivodFan
Member # 439

posted May 01, 2004 15:34     Profile for gothmog665   Email gothmog665     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about RRöööAAARRR part 2 ?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 01, 2004 16:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about a new album with fresh ideas instead of recycled ones?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 01, 2004 19:38     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:
gimme psychadelia...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmen!!!!1

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 02, 2004 02:00     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got hit on the head with a rock the other day and woke up to find Voivod released their own Sgt' Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. An album that stands above our faves, mine being DH. I want an album that blows my fave away, with louder guitars and solos! It's time to go back to your 'roots' guys. Just do not use trash cans for drums!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 02, 2004 23:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sla˙tanic:
How about a new album with fresh ideas instead of recycled ones?

I'll second that!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan