my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » SLAYER 2003 SHOW

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SLAYER 2003 SHOW
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 29, 2004 05:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just ran across this. I don't know how it sounds but hey, it supposedly has the entire Reign in Blood set on it.

SLAYER 2003 San Fran Show

This is just a link to the site. Look for the D/L on the front page.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 29, 2004 10:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not only that, but they also play "Fight 'Till Death"!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted March 29, 2004 22:25     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sound I would give a 6 or 7, little heavy on the bass.

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 30, 2004 03:39     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It would've been better if I was actually able to download more than just 'Raining Blood' before it hung up. I want Chemical Warfare, dammit!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2004 21:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't even heard the bastard yet.

Glad you's enjoyed it.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2004 22:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sla˙tanic:
Not only that, but they also play "Fight 'Till Death"!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 30, 2004 22:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Enough of this "audience-bootlegged" shit!!!

Granted, it was cool to finally hear the entire RIB album "live", but I want something from the sound-board GODDAMMIT!!!

Hopefully the Slayer camp will shoot us a CD/DVD of this historic event someday in our lifetimes!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2004 22:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
Hopefully the Slayer camp will shoot us a CD/DVD of this historic event someday in our lifetimes!!!

I see it happening.

I'm pissed off because Dave Lombardo is 8 miles away right now with Fantomas and I am not there to witness the insanity.

FFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 30, 2004 23:40     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
I see it happening.

I'm pissed off because Dave Lombardo is 8 miles away right now with Fantomas and I am not there to witness the insanity.

FFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!

Damn, man. I wish they were playing that close to me.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 31, 2004 10:24     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, it works for me now. Sound quality's not great, and the band's a little slow... except Lombardo, natch.
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted April 16, 2004 09:03     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
looking forward to seeing Slayer along with Soulfly, Machine head, slipknot, korn and 'tallica at the UK download festie, day 2 in June, although there's only really Arch Enemy that I fancy on day 1.

that's a spicy meatball of a line up!!!

I'm sure someone is missing from that line up but I cant quite think who? C'mon guys, haul over here and get on the billing and make my day complete

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan