my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I love the internet

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love the internet
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 16, 2004 10:28     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KHAAAN!
 |  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 16, 2004 11:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just noticed how Kirk's left eye is way bigger than the right one...

Cool movie, btw, probably the best of the bunch.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 11:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 16, 2004 11:54     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that's me! Usually I like to wear red shorts and tiny fez - these nudes pop up online every so often.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 12:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 12:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 12:16     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 12:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 16, 2004 12:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

FIN

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 16, 2004 12:24     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jacques the Monkey!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 17, 2004 00:32     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Give A Monkey A Brain And He'll Swear He's The Center Of The Universe.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 17, 2004 01:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Throw 1,000 monkeys in a room with 1,000 typewriters and they will type Shakespeare.

To quote the old neighbor from Beavis and Butthead "You guys are worse than a couple of spider monkeys".

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 17, 2004 07:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now where's my monkey?
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 17, 2004 13:00     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like when Curious Hor-hay huffs ether and gets looped.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 17, 2004 13:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
monkey haiku:

All our high-tech toys

will never be as much fun

as prehensile tails

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 17, 2004 19:46     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Children hate ugly people. Oh, but they'd love a talking monkey!"

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan