my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » do not dl the screensaver!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: do not dl the screensaver!!!
hyperccube
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 422

posted March 10, 2004 15:03     Profile for hyperccube   Email hyperccube     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the screensavers offered here are virus!!!
 |  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 10, 2004 15:29     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to this board, newbie!

Everything here on this site is full of viruses. Downloading ANYTHING from here or even looking at this site may cause your pc to melt down.

Best Regards, AR.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 10, 2004 16:14     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, everything here is infected. Why? Because everyone here only has bad intentions towards our fellow Voivodfans.

oh, by the way... Welcome aboard! Your paranoia should fit right in.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 10, 2004 17:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 10, 2004 17:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 10, 2004 17:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't download me, I'm a virus! Oogah-boogah!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 10, 2004 22:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I know were I got all this coughing and sneezing from...DAMN YOU VOIVODFAN.COM, damn you to hell

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 11, 2004 05:09     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivodfan gave me the aids.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 11, 2004 06:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Voivodfan gave me the aids.

LMAO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't touch me, H!!!

it's spreading like wildfire, all because of voivod fan . cum

--------------------

yawn

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted March 11, 2004 07:49     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hyperccube:
the screensavers offered here are virus!!!

Yes it's the voivodfan trojan virus, it spread the passion of a Canadian group called Voivod through the people's PC by the means of a screensaver, it also contain subliminal message...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 11, 2004 08:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:
it also contain subliminal message...

!!!ETUC ERA SNETTIK YFFULF !!!NATAS LIAH !!!KCARC EKOMS !!!FLESRUOY LLIK

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 11, 2004 10:14     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want to state for the record that I, hypergrrl, am in no way related to or affiliated with hyperccube......but "Welcome!".....I think
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 11, 2004 11:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
!!!ETUC ERA SNETTIK YFFULF !!!NATAS LIAH !!!KCARC EKOMS !!!FLESRUOY LLIK

Fluffy kittens are cute???

Damn, this site must be really harmful...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 11, 2004 12:45     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't eat the yellow snow.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 11, 2004 13:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Don't eat the yellow snow.

Best. Post. Ever.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 11, 2004 14:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, Hyperccube, next time you're planning to d/l something from this site, you may put one of these on your harddrive:

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 11, 2004 16:37     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I passed a Brain Scan, hell I got a virus .....

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 11, 2004 17:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
did the screensaver look like this?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 11, 2004 17:23     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
***shudder*** The more things change, they stay the same...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 11, 2004 17:28     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ole Ozman needs to buy kelly a treadmill !
i have the virus too hyperccube, just go with the flow... welcome

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 11, 2004 17:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
didn't you see that episode of the osbournes where the trainer is trying to wake jack up to go do his workout but he's too hungover? they have a full gym in their house for crying out loud. and trainers. ozzy needs to stop giving kelly money for in n' out burgers.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 11, 2004 18:15     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

Must have been taken during his wild 'Left-Handed Phaze', eh?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 11, 2004 18:37     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:

Pork, the other white meat!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 11, 2004 19:17     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW! she has her fathers thighs...
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted March 11, 2004 19:39     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:

Thats a fat virus

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan