my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » X-D

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: X-D
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 06, 2004 20:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let it be known that our very own X-D is one cool mutha!!! He knows why, and this is my formal and public THANK YOU!!!!

always sharing!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 06, 2004 21:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i endorse this product/event/voivodfan poster.

i would never have talked to X-D on the phone if i didnt hang out with the worlds biggest prank caller,tho.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 06, 2004 21:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
URdvdR?

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! 2fukincool!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 09, 2004 17:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cooool! So it played for ya ok then? WC, you too? If so, excellent!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 09, 2004 21:02     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*chewing his fingernails*

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted March 09, 2004 22:09     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want one too! Whatever it is.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 12, 2004 01:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I would rank XD in like the top five of the VVF Cool People List. In fact he may be closer to numero uno on that list because of his west coast hipness.

[Do you still have my mailing address? And are you aware that my birthday is at the end of this month?]

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 12, 2004 12:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
[Do you still have my mailing address? And are you aware that my birthday is at the end of this month?]

LOL Mez! Duly noted. And yes, I do still have your mailing address. This should be fun.

PS - My lazy-ass will answer your email today.

--------------------

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 12, 2004 12:17     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, ok, ok, ok... We all want to know WTF did X-D sent to you guys, that you are so happy... we are listening/reading...

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 12, 2004 13:06     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that this movie definately aint about no trout and that Tom Araya got a black eye while watching it.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 12, 2004 14:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and Jack Daniels is food.
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 12, 2004 14:35     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 12, 2004 16:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just running some tests on a recently aquired dvd-recorder Gerfat. Sent some dvds out to see if the discs were playing ok on various recorders.

No big deal...

--------------------

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted March 12, 2004 16:58     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is this XD dude?

(Sorry I missed the gig, man. My Mom was in the hospital and I had to go east to see her.)

St.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2004 20:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My apologies for starting this thread. My intention wasn't to have people hound X-D for anything, just to say thanks for everything he has shared... all this and married with a child (right). It's nice that you find the time to do what you do!!!

--------------------

yawn

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted March 12, 2004 21:34     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D Rules!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 13, 2004 00:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha! No apologies neccessary Dave! I think it's kinda funny how this puppy keeps getting bounced up to the top. So much mystery... lol!

Trust me, when I can easily make copies and fully have the abilities of copying, ripping, and sharing fully functional dvdrs, I will not be stingy with the goods.

Thanks for the kind words ya'll! This forum is full of some mighty cool folks.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 14, 2004 00:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold the fucking train....

Was that Imran that posted???? What's it been dude, like 4 months? Where are you at and what the hell is going on. Btw, I announced on here that you look like Johhny Depp which got the 3 chicks on here worked up into a sexual frenzy. Shit, I need to call you man. How are things at Willow Creek?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 15, 2004 00:23     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Mr. Mez, Chris got fired at Willow Creek for reasons unknown to me so I havent been there in quite some time. Other than that things have been just fine, busy with school and what not. Hope you are doing well and I'd love to hear from you. I don't have your number or else I would have called: call me please (wink wink hint hint).
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 15, 2004 01:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey pal, great to hear from you. Wow, so they fired Chris? So no more free drinks for you, eh? Since this is getting way off topic....I'll shoot ya an email.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan