my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This forum needs a new thread

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This forum needs a new thread
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 04, 2004 13:55     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Discuss.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 04, 2004 14:07     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... I don't think I have that one either. I am short on the 'green-border' series. Most of my cards have the yellow border. I'll have to look.

Does C-3PO really have a penis? What would he use if for? He was Princess Lea's personal droid, no? More questions than anwers here.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 04, 2004 16:03     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, imagine R2-D2 next to it, he just has the right heighth to...
Hm, ok, you'd better ignore this post, don't you?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 04, 2004 16:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to own 2 sets of the red cards, a set of orange, black, blue, and a few yellow and green cards. I was kind of a Star Wars nut as a kid. I'm pretty sure I had that one. The Blue cards rocked, they had that one of the Stormtrooper upon the dewback lizard. Very cool shot.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2004 16:48     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No cards, but I had a Taiwanese Luke Skywalker action figure my father bought me from one of his foreign business trips back when I was a little kid. I also found one of the first edition Boba Fett figures at a jumble sale. But, being a little kid, I played with, and lost them (GI Joe versus Star Wars! Now there's a grudge match ). The Boba Fett one is apparently one of the rarer ones, too. Dammit! Ah well, probably better to actually play with toys than save them up to be flogged for a tenner.

Oh, to be five years old again...

I think 3P0 and Chewbacca have some explaining to do. He just got fried by faulty electrics on the Millenium Falcon? I think not...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 04, 2004 18:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, I'm having flashbacks of being a little sci fi kid again during the 70's!!!

Lot's of fond memories

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 05, 2004 00:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank my lucky stars that the Word Association Thread was knocked from the top spot.

Ok, and I ve been gone too long. So who is masquerading as Delightful. Spill it dude or dude ette. Any clues Noitall ?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 05, 2004 02:58     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had ALL of the Garbage Pail Kids.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 05, 2004 04:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No cards, but I went to the first public showing of episode 2 in London and Anthony Daniels came out and gave a speech which was kinda cool. There was a fair bit of banter between him and the audience. A completely unexpected bonus.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 05, 2004 07:04     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Thank my lucky stars that the Word Association Thread was knocked from the top spot.

Ok, and I ve been gone too long. So who is masquerading as Delightful. Spill it dude or dude ette. Any clues Noitall ?

It's Kane.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 05, 2004 07:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't keep up with all these name changes! I have enough difficulty with my memory as it is, y'bastids!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 05, 2004 13:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got the old KISS bubblegum cards from 1978, minus two of 'em and a couple of damaged ones (a pitbull chewed 'em).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan