my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » You Won't Believe This...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Won't Believe This...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 13, 2004 06:49     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

OMFG...you MUST read this thread from Something Awful. Words simply cannot describe...well, you'll see.

WARNING - LOTS OF PICTURES - NOT GROSS OR ANYTHING JUST INSANE
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=0dd06666fc5d36547ead3f9d205aee4f&threadid=830487&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 13, 2004 07:04     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is seriously scary.

I think he should raze the house to the ground.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted February 13, 2004 09:12     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This may sound weird, but my friend's mother-in-law never invited anyone into her house (she greets people outside and stays with them until they leave) because it's exactly like this...

These people need Debbie Travis I say... or a good house fire

--------------------

Oh my god, space aliens! Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
-Homer Simpson

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 13, 2004 10:37     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't get it...All the what-nots look neat and orderly....actually it looks more like they are moving then the idea they are slobs. I didn't look at ALL the pictures but it looks like clutter to me. IMO, nasty and crazy is orange slime with green polka dots growing in the bathtub.
All the time they spent typing and taking pictures could have been spent going through a few boxes.
I just don't see the big deal.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted February 13, 2004 11:39     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that lady needs psychiatric help! Or maybe to show her place on MTV Cribs...
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 13, 2004 15:16     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is no way in hell I would still be living in that house! The daughter is just a crazy as her mom......nice R.C. Gorman collection, though
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 14, 2004 00:15     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahaa. I was going to make the same observation regarding the Gorman prints!
What a dump. And I didn't have time to wait for all the photos to download.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted February 14, 2004 03:35     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I emailed the link to my mom and told her that I found out who has been buying all the crap she sells on eBay.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 14, 2004 07:50     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You Won't Believe This..."

I have never marveled at anything more catastrophic in my life.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 14, 2004 08:01     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sure am glad they took the time to take pictures. That ought to be on the 6 o'clock news.

Oh wait...this is old news...there already making TV shows out of disasters like this.

Oh...now I see, not only are they making shows out of it...websites are going to be devoted to people taking pictures of their crap.
They can combine it with a show about having people committed. Everyone will be able to rally in polls and vote for whose house is the sloppiest and by public outcry forum members can have them committed.
Forget about being law abiding citizen's now. Its much more important that you keep your house clean so people can take pics of them and post them on sites so that people can look at them in aw.
Right about now I'm really glad they don't have smellavision because it wouldn't be too long before they had a show about whose house stinks the most.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 14, 2004 16:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did anyone read Bee Season? The mother decks out a storage space in tragic, orderly insanity probably a little more visually pleasing than that house. It reminded me of the local indoor flea market here in town. Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing about Gorman, too.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan