my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Probot question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Probot question
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 12, 2004 15:13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody know who that is singing on the hidden track? I've listened to it a dozen times and i can't think of it but it sure sounds familiar.
Also i have to saw i really like this cd but Grohl should have played along with the bands instead of just getting the vocals from various bands.The song Snake sings on is good but it would have been a hundred times better if it was the whole Voivod band and it would also help new fans know what Voivod really sounds like.
Next Grohl should play along with the bands he lines up.That would have sounded so much cooler.Just think of it, all the bands playing those songs with two drummers.?

IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 12, 2004 15:15     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thought that it was Jack Black...
 |  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 12, 2004 15:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesnt sound like him to me.I dont much care for his singing but i guess it could be him.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 13, 2004 01:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard it will be out this friday, so i'll check it out. I have to buy it instntly.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 13, 2004 09:03       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After listening to it five more itmes i am sure it is Jack Black.No mistaking.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 14, 2004 11:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm pretty sure it's Jack Black. I wonder if KG is miffed about JB doin' a side project? The "D" r00lez!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted February 16, 2004 00:15     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
After listening to it five more itmes i am sure it is Jack Black.No mistaking.

It just occurred to me (as these kind of things do after beer #5 or...6) that the bonus "I am a Warlock song" might have been the same (strange) thing performed by JB at Comedy Central's "Commie awards" show a couple months ago. Anyway, just got Probot via my Xmas Amazon.com gift certificate along with Lemmy's White Line Fever book, Thin Lizzy's "Live and Dangerous" AND the new MARS VOLTA which I bought strictly on y'alls word of mouth reccomendation posted many months ago. For tonight, I am just one happy "new Cd" listening foo....

gjeyre
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 410

posted February 16, 2004 12:24     Profile for gjeyre   Email gjeyre     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perhaps he'll guest on everyones album for a song or something, that'd be the easiest way of doin it. Who's bought it already and whose gonna buy the album? i think its great. http://www.southern.net/southern/band/PROBO/SNN30.php http://www.southernlord.com/probot/

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan