my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Brian Lumley's Necroscope

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brian Lumley's Necroscope
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 05, 2004 23:47     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any of you folks read this series? Fantastic stuff. I read them (up to the 8th book) years ago and last week I decided to start from the beginning and read 'em all! To say they are about Vampires simply does not do them justice.
http://www.brianlumley.com/books/necroscope/

Here's a short passage from Necroscope II: Wamphyri! I thought you all would find interesting. Thibor The Wallach, in the early stages of his transformation into one of the Wamphryri, returns to Kiev to confront Prince Vladimir Svyatoslavitch about the hopeless task he was assigned - to kill the Vampire Faethor Ferenczy.

"Men at arms barred my way, and I paused and looked at them. 'Who goes there?' a Guardsman challenged me.
I showed myself. 'Thibor of Wallachia, the Prince's Voevod.'"

He is referred to as Voevod (Warrior Chief) many times. Cool, eh?

Anyways, they're awesome books and I highly recommend them. Look around on Lumley's site for more info - I've typed enough!

|  IP: Logged
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted February 06, 2004 16:54     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know "titus crown":lovecraft rules!!!!!!!
and "khai",but it is a bad novel

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan