my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Post About The Poster Above You (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Post About The Poster Above You
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 06, 2004 18:32     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sharks amongst the tuna...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 06, 2004 18:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Angelrat is the slowest man i know.
And i'm showing signs of it too

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 06, 2004 18:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doomvroom:
Angelrat is the slowest man i know.
And i'm showing signs of it too

You're DOOMed!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 06, 2004 19:11     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AngelRat is a great album.....and a really nice guy too, I'm sure
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 06, 2004 21:00     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Tango wants to divert us all into obscurity. Why did you stop btw?

I shall return.

quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Tangento is damn lucky he's already married. And what ever happened to those Accused photos I sent you? Did you put 'em up or did they turn out too bad to use after all?

AHHH... but you see I am separated now! (my darling ) The Accused pics you snapped are way more than worthy, and they will be used. I just have so much shit going on with all kinds of new stuff being added to the website, my 2 new compilation discs, (which have now become a two-months-long [and counting] project) a REAL music project, AND not to mention the book I'm writing... plus I finally got called back to work. There's just not enough hours in the day!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted February 06, 2004 22:59     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento is a Zappa freak like myself, but he hates Danzig and the Misfits and I think they kick ass...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 07, 2004 04:04     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mr. "Eddy" sounds like a formal way of saying my wife's favorite band leader of all time: "Eddy" Vedder.

btw. Tangento...you do realize that "LEGION" still means "Blackcloud of Deicide" for this very forum, don't you?

Just so you know that I'm still here!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 07, 2004 10:47     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legion was one of the best Red Dwarf episodes

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted February 07, 2004 12:36     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knickerzohnonnof is also known as Silly Billy
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 07, 2004 19:29     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yoko Ono makes a mean breakfast

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 09, 2004 07:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento, you're writing a book? What is it about?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 09, 2004 11:46     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maldorrroooaaarrrmensionhatrosstechnologyface has an absurd name.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 09, 2004 12:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lycanthropy has a wit beyond his years. I suggest he gets heavily into smoking pot while the rest of us old bastards catch up!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 09, 2004 14:04     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h looks very nice in this movie:

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 09, 2004 15:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portuga really apreciates Fabio Rockemback's football-playing style.

I don't.

He sucks.

Worst part is, Parreira actually called him for Brasil's next match (against Ireland, btw).

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 09, 2004 16:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic has strong feelings about football. REAL football. Which is entirely justified, being Brazilian, an' all...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 09, 2004 16:08     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Tangento, you're writing a book? What is it about?

Dude, when it's done it will be one of the most insane novels ever. I can't give much away, but it involves many of the same themes and subjects as the 'Weirdness' pages of my website. Eventually, I plan to use whatever means possible in order to have a screenplay and eventually a film made out of it, or at least die trying. And BTW if it ever does get made, it will have the raddest movie soundtrack EVER, you can bank on that!

quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
btw. Tangento...you do realize that "LEGION" still means "Blackcloud of Deicide" for this very forum, don't you?

Just so you know that I'm still here!

Absolutely! Of course!! (now that you mention it, that is )

and finally...

...Lycanthropy has to do with things that explode
through your window and tear you to ribbons.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 09, 2004 18:32     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento is almost trigonometry...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan