my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Post About The Poster Above You (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Post About The Poster Above You
Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 04, 2004 21:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this thread was fun on another board.

now call me a shitty excuse for a moderator or whatever...and then the next person will say something nice about you.....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 04, 2004 21:40     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fun? What is this "fun" of which you speak? What kind of a moderator goes around encouraging fun!? I am shocked and appalled at you Cthon.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 04, 2004 22:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEEP
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 04, 2004 22:17     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadMeg reminds me of nutmeg, which in turn reminds me of x-mas. And I HATE x-mas! So does that mean I hate MadMeg?? Noooo, I don't even know her, so it must mean I hate nutmeg, which in turn, reminds me of x-mas, which in turn....

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 04, 2004 22:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMMIT Jaws!!!....you "Squeaked" in....(I am the slowest typist in the world anywho!)

So I'll just talk about you then.

Jaws scared the B-Jesus out of me when I was a kid, now I just piss on its grave.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 05, 2004 10:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legion is the best Deicide album by far.

And, just for the record, Jaws used to be Hatroll.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 05, 2004 10:18     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic is, as we all know, Tom Araya from Slayer. He's a nice brazilian guy who enjoys SOCCER and Richard Marx (but he won't admit it).

He once said that he liked to watch my ass.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 05, 2004 10:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maldoror luvs Richard Desjardins.
I do not.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 05, 2004 11:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hex partied and never realized his full potential.............rotfl......
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 05, 2004 11:15     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nia's grandparents live near where I used to live.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 05, 2004 11:17     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuclear Vampire is metal. Or so he says.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 05, 2004 13:14     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An original member of The Great Trans-Atlantic Sister Exchange!

I am not worthy to post among it's legendary members, alas here I am!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 05, 2004 15:38     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats alright XD, just because it's you

Googlism for XD: XD is running ms windows 98 and other ms programs without problems and is hibernating as well.

Makes you a very unique character mate

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 05, 2004 17:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vroom is worried that a computer will take his place. philisophically.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 05, 2004 17:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Cthon' has a temper sooo large it will mess the format of the topic you want to post in. but over all is a cool ass mod for not banning the HATROLL

quote:
And, just for the record, Jaws used to be Hatroll.

just for the record JAWS still is Hatross, it would not be too hard to figure it out considering i will not reregister my #7.
hatross will be back to the forums when he is finished eating !

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 05, 2004 18:00     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jaws ate my dad.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 05, 2004 18:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knickerzohnonnof is my dad!!!

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 05, 2004 21:25     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ricky "Schroeder" made me cry when he starred with Jon Voight in "The Champ" back in '79!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 06, 2004 10:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legion now is the second best Deicide album, losing its first place to Once Upon The Cross.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 06, 2004 11:11     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic likes the phrase "Ye Olde Black Metal".
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 06, 2004 13:38     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lycanthropy likes ye olde black metal. Or is it ye olde death metal? I'm so confused...

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 06, 2004 17:04     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadMeg is gonna be my fiance, cuz she likes The Accused & talks about Black Blade. (and stuff)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 06, 2004 17:41     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento is damn lucky he's already married. And what ever happened to those Accused photos I sent you? Did you put 'em up or did they turn out too bad to use after all?

oh wait...now hex is up...

боже мой....Я не знаю....спасибо за FLA и Mekong Delta и всё

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 06, 2004 18:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadMeg is neither angry nor crazy.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 06, 2004 18:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NIA is a mistress dressed in leather with chains, a whip, and a GAG ball.

rrroooaaarrr !!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan