my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Judas Priest boxset: METALOGY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Judas Priest boxset: METALOGY
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 03, 2004 13:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
From rockbrigade.com.br:
Judas Priest to release boxset containing 4 CDs and a 1983 concert DVD - 31/01/2004

Initially scheduled for march 9th the release of a new Judas Priest "superbox", their first since the return of Rob Halford to the ranks. Entitled "Metalogy" (Sony), the box contains 4 CDs with 64 songs (recordings covering the period from 1974 up to 2002). Lots of rarities, such as never-before-released-on-CD b-sides and a totally new song demo, Heart Of A Lion. The Metalogy package will be a leather box with metal spikes and is likely to contain a booklet with extensive group bio and new pics. As a bonus, the box will contain a DVD featuring a live show from 1983, recorded in Memphis, during the historical Screaming For Vengeance tour.

Hooray!

IMHO, the Electric Eye DVD must have had the 83 show instead of Priest Live. Anyway, as schro would say, I'm as happy as a pig in the shit...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2004 15:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I MIGHT HAVE TO GET MY HOOF ON THIS BOX SET AND JOIN YA IN THE SLOP!!!

THE GOD HAS RETURNED TO HIS THRONE!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 04, 2004 11:50     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, December 1, 1982 - I believe that was the date we saw them on the SFV tour. I can't wait to see this. I actually bought the Electric Eye DVD months ago and I haven't watched it yet

Some of you in Europe probably already know this, but here you go anyway:
Tour Dates!!!!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 04, 2004 19:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watch it dammit!
12/01/82. Damn that was a long time ago! I was really stoned and remember the joys of general admission and rushing to the front and staying there despite being squished!
Guess you're not coming home this week Hypersis.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan