my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Was it something I said?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was it something I said?
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted February 02, 2004 23:35     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted my very first message on this board several weeks ago, wishing Blacky happy birthday. He hasn't posted anything here since. Is this just a coincidence, or is there something sinister going on?

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 03, 2004 00:34     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Naw, Blacky just doesn't post here that often.

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 03, 2004 03:22     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he's no longer replying emails as well...

maybe he's gone back to his roots and he is recording an album with whom you know as I speak, that's why...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 03, 2004 12:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm quite sure it's something sinister.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 03, 2004 12:27     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm busy doing laundry!!!
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted February 03, 2004 12:37     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
I'm busy doing laundry!!!

So, Nia was right: something sinister indeed...

p.s.: Any new project on the way, Blacky??

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 03, 2004 12:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XniaX:
i'm quite sure it's something sinister.

Yes, that's what I would have thought.

The madman in his laboratory...

The cauldron is full of whites!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 03, 2004 12:53     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
crap! now all my white shirts are gray.
seriously not much, doing some php programming and of course some music.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 03, 2004 13:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
crap! now all my white shirts are gray.

As long as you didn't mix white with red and end-up with a collection of pink shirts

Good to have some news Pinky... uh, I mean Blacky!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 03, 2004 17:40     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heeelll yyyeeeaaahhh !!! cool pic, man never put down that bass \m/

i turned all my shirts grey once, but atleast they still fit me after i attempted the laundry, and they still do...

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted February 03, 2004 20:40     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whew, you're still alive Blacky! That's a relief. I was wondering if your bass attacked you, instead of the other way around.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan