my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Boobies and Football go hand in hand... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Boobies and Football go hand in hand...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 07, 2004 04:28     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So it sounds as though Janet won't be in the "limelight" (fucking great tune btw!) for presentations of the Grammys!
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,13434,00.html

But Justin will? wtf-over!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 08, 2004 05:41     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank god they didn't have this band over for the half-time show...

HERE

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 08, 2004 06:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too bad Gorgoroth didn't pop out of the floor of the Super Bowl stage and slaughter everyone on it!

The scary thing is that violence and blood are more acceptable in America than nudity.

--------------------

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 08, 2004 06:23     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who won the Superbowl anyway? Weird, didn't really see many articles about the game itself.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 08, 2004 14:00     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's nothing:
http://www.thestreaker.org.uk/

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 08, 2004 23:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
Who won the Superbowl anyway? Weird, didn't really see many articles about the game itself.

New England (Boston) Patriots--32
Carolina Panthers--29

Overall though, Janet Jackson really won.

BTW Justin Timberlake (the boy who exposed the breast) won a Grammy tonight and apologized for what he did, claiming it was accidental.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 09, 2004 00:04     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WON A GRAMMY FOR WHAT!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2004 01:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best male pop vocal performance for "Cry Me A River". please I forgot who else he was up against, but I'm sure they all sucked.

--------------------

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 09, 2004 11:51     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He probably meant crying a river all the way to the bank...
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2004 19:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Andrzej Jeziorek...I love Polish names.
Shit, Gorgoroth on stage at the Super Bowl? That would be awesome. I heard an interview with the Streaker on sports radio and he didn't get charged with much for streaking during the Super Bowl. I cannot believe how many times this nut has steaked during public events...bloody sheep heads...HA HA HAHAHHAH HHAH AHHHAHHAHAAA!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan