my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Boobies and Football go hand in hand... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Boobies and Football go hand in hand...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 02, 2004 13:56     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Yeah, I'm sure it was merely an accident, and it wasn't staged.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2004 13:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why did I get on the computer during 1/2 time????

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 02, 2004 14:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Clearly i didnt miss much. So the most bovine of all the sacred cows showed a boob on half-time. Big fucking deal. She looks like a Cenobite from Hellraiser on there.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 02, 2004 14:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/hays/040202.html
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted February 02, 2004 16:29     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought you would be talking about the Lingerie Bowl. It was way better than the first half of the Superbowl.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 02, 2004 18:16     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Clearly i didnt miss much. So the most bovine of all the sacred cows showed a boob on half-time. Big fucking deal. She looks like a Cenobite from Hellraiser on there.

Dude, that is the funniest thing I've read in ages.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 02, 2004 18:32     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats some of bullshitist propaganda ive seen in not too long a time.
wonder why shes wearing the pastie'

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 03, 2004 04:11     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't see what the big deal is.....my mother was complaining from the veiwpoint of my nephew watching and not knowing what he was going to see and then feeling obligated to cover his eyes...but they show a mans chest all the time. Me and mother was watching some chics fat ass on regular TV in a thong fixing to get a makeover, but thats OK. I'm not really the liberal type but there are countries out there who don't veiw a womans boobs as R rated....I'm not saying people should plaster them everywhere, but when I saw that today, honestly, all I could do was laugh...I don't see what the big deal is. If this was a joke of some sort...I doubt its going to change shit...if it was an accident, its hilarious and somebody is never going to be in charge of wardrobe again.

All I can say is at least it was pop artists.
I'm still laughing about it...but if I was Janet Jackson and I was none the wiser I would be so fucking mad.

How can wardrobe people fuck up so bad?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 03, 2004 12:16     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you see, in real football, you don't need all this sideshow horseshit. The game itself is good enough!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 03, 2004 12:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
you see, in real football, you don't need all this sideshow horseshit. The game itself is good enough!

you know it.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 03, 2004 13:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with Skul, she's freaking ugly! She looks like a zombi, or worst: she looks like her brother!

What I find funny is that in the States, the news were talking about her boobie, and here the news were talking about how Americans are scandalized by the boobie!

Anyway, that's my kind of boobie:

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 03, 2004 17:56     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is the tittie pic posting topic right ?
dont make me post any pics cause ill be posting all night, i love em boobies all of them ! different types and shapes/sizes, and god knows its not a lie. im really an ass man though.

i think the thing behind it was, like saying "hey look at me dont forget about me" JANET JACKSON - and dont forget to buy my next or last album.

[/end rant]

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2004 19:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like they say there no 'bad' puplicity, if your name is getting out there. If it was a stunt... IT WORKED

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 03, 2004 22:42     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What I find so amusing is the simple fact that no one seemed to mention anything about Kid "cock's" performance through all of this trivial bullshit! I mean, if I was to give a rat's ass about vulgarity (and I really don't) I would wonder why it seemed so appropriate for him to rant on and on about "homies in cell blocks..." or "methadone clinics" or "hookers", etc. in front of millions of children, but it wasn't okay for a "little" nudity that was obviously completely contrived in the first place?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 03, 2004 23:04     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael had gone too far! Now we know where his nose went, straight to his boob job!
As for Kid Schlock. Why isn't anyone bitching about the flag he desecrated? Nice pancho dude. Now I'm no flag flying ultra-rightwing wacko, but I thought the first thing people would rant about on Monday morning would be his act! Stooopid half-time entertainment!

Now, what a great fuckin' game that was! It incited a mosh pit at one of the parties I attended leaving the host with a sprained ankle! And that was before the game ended and the Slayer DVD was playing!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 03, 2004 23:29       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's a dumb redneck and people know that thats the best that dumbass can do.
IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 04, 2004 22:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:

Yeah, I'm sure it was merely an accident, and it wasn't staged.

but is it real.. the boob i mean? i find that impossable.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 04, 2004 23:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fun with photoshop!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted February 04, 2004 23:48     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 05, 2004 00:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, funny one Skul.

Did anyone see Ms. Jackson's apology? That shit looked like it was recorded wayy before today, like Osama's fucking tapes. Do I see a connection? Hmmmm....Michael Jackson is protected by the Islam Nation....Janet Jackson is Osama Bin Laden!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 05, 2004 10:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. A boob. What a shock.

Never forget I'm from the land of carnival, the feast of the naked (and good looking, it must be said) ladies.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted February 05, 2004 11:46     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 05, 2004 21:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Slaytanic, may I come visit you in the land of Carnival and hot chicks?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 05, 2004 21:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic, I meant may I come visit you in the land of boobies and futbol?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 06, 2004 21:23     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course you can, be my guest!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan