my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Damn Skulhed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn Skulhed
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2004 12:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looked up the Foo Fighters site in order to do some Snake promoting just to discover that Mr Skul already been there doing the same

But you probably live closer to their server anyway so i don't have a chance.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2004 12:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
Looked up the Foo Fighters site in order to do some Snake promoting

And don't forget Away for his fantastic artwork!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2004 13:07     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Maldoröaärerraĺĺäör. There was a thread about that too. The little spoiled punks hated it

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2004 13:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Foo Fighters Fans!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2004 13:14     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jump in the chat Maldoman. we're beerchatting!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2004 13:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No can do. Me at work. Access to chat verboten.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2004 13:36     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merdé

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 30, 2004 14:15     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never stops me.

but I am evil, and must be destroyed...

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2004 14:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
Merdé

Haha! Actually, that's "Merde".

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2004 15:00     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit. Can't even do the French language properly
Better open up a red French wine here

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 30, 2004 23:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By now, you should know that i'm always a step ahead of everyone. hehe. *humble*

Mind you, i never had the intention to go there and try to make these morons change their minds. They dont like the album artwork? Well fuck 'em, i happen to like it. All i wanted to do was to go there and simply speak the truth: the entire Probot project means a lot to me since i grew up listening to all them guys (except Wino). I dont think i'll even go to that forum again (slow as all hell in the first place).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan