my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Download the PROBOT - Shake Your Blood video!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Download the PROBOT - Shake Your Blood video!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 30, 2004 10:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At last that Foo Fighters forum is worth visiting!

PROBOT - Shake Your Blood

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 30, 2004 10:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah! That's great!

Uhm..... SVCD? FUCK! i'm gonna have to burn it to watch it on the dvd player. My computosaurus rex cant play mpeg2 (svcd).

I hear there's a lot of chicks in teh video as well so it's all worth the cdr i'll use for it.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted January 30, 2004 12:52     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm downloading it now... Hope I can play it on Quick Time or Windows Media Player for MAC...

For the last 2 days, I can't stop listening to the damn Probot promo CD I've got... It's addictive!! The first 3 tracks plus the Snake song are classic. Hats off to mr. Grohl.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 30, 2004 13:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Already saw it on MTV2, as I was flicking through the crap. Nice to see Wino on a mainstream music tv channel, hee hee.

Although, let's face it, MTV2 would take a video from a bhangra/polka fusion album if Grohl had done it. Still a good track, and I can't say I don't like the video... *ahem*

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 30, 2004 15:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Computersaurus Rex...HA HA. I don't even own a computer.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted January 30, 2004 20:06     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probot on Headbanger's Ball MTV2 will airs the night of February 7th. The show had been recorded earlier this week.

Thats is SNAKE, along with Dave, Greg, Wino, Eric Wagner and Nick R....

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 30, 2004 20:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dave's tatoo rules.
The Black Sabbath t-shirt rules.
The flashing running shoes rule in their own special way.
And most of all:
SNAKE RULES!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 30, 2004 20:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
snakes beltbuckle rules supreme over daves tatoo !

cool pic.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 30, 2004 20:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've said it before & I'll say it again:
Dave Grohl is one cool talented mutha, and in a sick way Cobain's death was the best thing that happened for him. PROBOT is fuckin awaesome and it's been well worth the long drawn out wait to finally have this project see the light of day!!!

Wouldn't it be cool if PROBOT won the grammy for best hard rock - metal record and everyone came up on stage and flipped off the entire audience!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 30, 2004 22:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Uhm..... SVCD? FUCK! i'm gonna have to burn it to watch it on the dvd player. My computosaurus rex cant play mpeg2 (svcd)

skul try bsplayer.org it opened the file without burning it to cd.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 30, 2004 23:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, my machine is older than GOD! Even with the right plug-ins and players, mpeg2 still wont be played on it. Even DivX wont run on it. It's not like i'm a newbie to all that shit.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 31, 2004 16:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Belt buckle, Sabbath shirt, flashing running shoes...whoa, back up.... Who is that fine motherfucker sitting to the left of Snake? Excuse my ignorance, but I really don't know who that is? (No, not Dave Grohl, the musical genius.)

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 31, 2004 19:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's GROHL alright.
The man responsible for bringing all the Gods back to Mt Olympus!!!

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 02, 2004 00:40     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that video is pure genius.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 02, 2004 00:51     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they showed it on Headbanger's Ball yesterday. I think it was the second video of the evening. First time I've actually watched the ball since high school.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 02, 2004 17:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I know who Dave G. is, Snakes other left?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 05, 2004 21:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, let me try this again...Who's that fine motherfucker, standing to Snakes left, dressed all in black with the long hair looking as if he needs to drag me off to some deep, darrrk, cave?

--------------------

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted February 05, 2004 22:01     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greg Anderson of Southern Lord Records/SUNN 0)))/Goatsnake.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 08, 2004 00:02     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did anybody watch this? They did videos from the participating vocalists' bands all throughout the show. Naturally the Voivod vid was Astronome Domine...I was hoping for Tribal Convictions or something. But they closed with a live performance of the Eric Wagner track. It was great.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 09, 2004 12:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I couldn't get it from that link, but I found it in quicktime format here:
http://www.videopimp.com/probotsyb.html

Only problem being that my machine crashed after downloading 10 seconds worth. It looked pretty cool though! I'll have to try again later....

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 09, 2004 14:05     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Did anybody watch this? They did videos from the participating vocalists' bands all throughout the show. Naturally the Voivod vid was Astronome Domine...I was hoping for Tribal Convictions or something. But they closed with a live performance of the Eric Wagner track. It was great.

Did anybody record this ? Did Snake talked a little ?

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan