my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now DRINKING

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: now DRINKING
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 28, 2004 17:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Turkey followed by swig of cola... i hate work!
 |  IP: Logged
Nord
VoivodFan
Member # 308

posted January 29, 2004 00:11     Profile for Nord   Email Nord     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cherry Kijafa.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 29, 2004 08:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Water
(I know, this stuff is toxic, that's why I'll get myself a coffee a little later, to clean that up).

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 29, 2004 09:46     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
600 ml of Pepsi Twist.

None more toxic.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 29, 2004 09:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Green tea.
I,ve changed.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 29, 2004 10:39     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My saliva. I'm running out of that too, time to get a cold beer quickly!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 29, 2004 12:17     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 29, 2004 15:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Green tea.
I,ve changed.

i did not see that one coming.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 29, 2004 18:29     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guinness

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 29, 2004 19:08     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its the same everyday
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted January 30, 2004 00:08     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is really spooky. I just now happened to have a look at the messages here, just now happened to look at this thread, just now happened to read the subject line.

And you won't believe it, but I just now happened to drink the last gulp of my Bombay Sapphire martini.

Coinkydink? I think?

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan