my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » nordic unblack metal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nordic unblack metal
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 18, 2004 22:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/aegnogeth/

"Hey, remember - Read God's word, not God's money."

|  IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 18, 2004 22:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'...have member profiles for the people in the band.' Wow! That's what my band's website needs! White Metal!! Well good for them. We have enough negativity in the world! I'm wondering if they wear puffy white pirate shirts as well!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 18, 2004 22:51     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"More songs will be done when we get them done, and put up here. Several other unblack Christian metal bands are recording in the castle with us, and we have to wait our turn."

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 19, 2004 08:53     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Hey, we play really good music, cause a band that has 12 members in it has to be good!'

Extremely funny! The mp3's were wonderfull as well.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 19, 2004 09:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unblack metal? Hmm, I'm thinking about starting a brown metal band. Or maybe beige metal? Something between Venom and Tom Jones. Heh.

Or how about unheavy metal? Or living metal instead of death metal?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 19, 2004 11:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RUSTED METAL

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 19, 2004 15:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
RUSTED METAL

Oh wait, that's the new Iron Maiden!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan