my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Schroeder's

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Schroeder's
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 17, 2004 14:05       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the cd-r that came in the mail today.I have one question though.What it is?
It says Voivod 1/17/90 ,that much i know but do you have a track listing and more important were was this concert at(if it is a concert).
Thanks again

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 18, 2004 06:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

the unknown knows
nothingface
tribal convictions
x-ray mirror
tornado
preignition
missing sequences
brain scan
into my hypercube
astronomy domine
ravenous medicine

I received this and sent it out to a bunch of people on this list. Warcorpse will be uploading the show when he receives it (and has the time). Weed it out to other fans if you want.

I though you might enjoy it, but I only had your shipping address and not your email to let you know it was coming and to send the art and detail

Hope you like it... if not, you can put your beer on top of the cd!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 18, 2004 07:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DUDE, no offense, but if you don't know the names of the songs by now, something is seriously wrong!

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 18, 2004 08:23       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know the names of the songs on a cd when it just came in the mail and i havent listened to it yet.
I definately could name ALL the songs after i listen it to but i dont know when i'm going to get a chance.
Thanks Schroeder,I dont have this one.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 18, 2004 13:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That band photo needs to be on the back of the next Voivod album. Studs. Blacky. Metal.

All those in favour say 'aye'.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 18, 2004 14:18     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear pirate shirts are the new bullet belt.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 18, 2004 17:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Heliplopter:
That band photo needs to be on the back of the next Voivod album. Studs. Blacky. Metal.

All those in favour say 'aye'.

Aye!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 18, 2004 23:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey LivingEvil, I was just teasing ya! I thought you knew I was cool. You left it open, you know!

Later

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 19, 2004 07:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya know what's funny?
I had to check the lyics to some of the songs to make sure I knew what the titles were. Usually when I get to listen to music I don't have the cover in front of me to relate the titles to the songs. I could sing along to the entire song and know the words (at least what I think they are) but a lot of times I have no clue what the title is... pitiful huh?

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 19, 2004 07:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah,i know you were just screwing around.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 19, 2004 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
I hear pirate shirts are the new bullet belt.

And we want Away to have his "Pirates of the Carribean" look again!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 19, 2004 08:47     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And Snake should acquire himself a Yellowbeard-look!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 19, 2004 09:15       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted January 19, 2004 16:03     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Ya know what's funny?
I had to check the lyics to some of the songs to make sure I knew what the titles were. Usually when I get to listen to music I don't have the cover in front of me to relate the titles to the songs. I could sing along to the entire song and know the words (at least what I think they are) but a lot of times I have no clue what the title is... pitiful huh?

I hope not. I do that frequently myself.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 20, 2004 20:32     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got mine today, Schroed. Gettin ready to listen now. Thanks again, bud.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 20, 2004 23:46     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got mine today as well Schroeder! Thanks man!!! Can't wait to spin this puppy! Cheers and beers to ya!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 21, 2004 08:15       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a pretty good show and the sound quality is good too.
Thanks Schroeder

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 23, 2004 21:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I received this from the original taper of the show. He does a great job, I just had to tone down the overblown volume, and now it sounds incredible (compared to the other Voivod boots I have).

I was pleasure to share this with y'all.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 24, 2004 02:47     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
listening now... what strikes me the most is how much of a fucking ZONE these guys were in at this point in time. This is the tour I regret missing the most by far, though I still don't think I'd trade my Tournado '87 experience for anything in the world. Amazing shit. Thanks once again, Schroed.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted January 24, 2004 19:41     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
.........I'll post the one from schroeder today.............

Thanks "warcorpse" and "schroeder". d/l today.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 25, 2004 19:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this bootleg, or soundboard?

Nevertheless, I'd like to take a "gander" at it! Hopefully Warcorpse will get it up asap!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 26, 2004 05:46     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Schroed ol' buddy.
Got a cd in the post. Muchos thanks for that mate. There's one on it's way back to you as I type....

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 26, 2004 09:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey Schroed ol' buddy.
Got a cd in the post. Muchos thanks for that mate. There's one on it's way back to you as I type....

H - Glad to see it made it across the pond, safely. An advance thanks for what's coming my way

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan