my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » personality disorder test

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: personality disorder test
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 17, 2004 11:50     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Personality Disorder test

has anyone taken one of these ? i dont think they are too accurate

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 17, 2004 13:02     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm low on everything except obsessive-compulsive, which was moderate. That I already knew, but I'm not too worried about it.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 17, 2004 14:14     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I need counselling...or more.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 17, 2004 15:55     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I scored low on everything. Hooray for mentally well me.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted January 17, 2004 21:55     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have taken this test a few times and the results can very so greatly because of present circumstances its ridiculous.
Lets say you have to deal with some peoples bullshit and these things it asks if you "feel" may actually be part of your present reality. Take that away and you may be one completely normal person.
To score low you basically can just answer no on everything, but a crazy person may do that when they are in an evasive and apathetic mood.

I don't put any faith in this test because I scored low on everything but histronic...which implies I manipulate and feel the need to be the center of attention and that I fake illness and crap like that. The only way that test could know that is if I answered yes on those questions....which I didn't. The only thing I really said is that I seek praise and aproval (big deal) and so it puts me in that nutshell.

I think its a load of crap.
No offence to the thread starter, of course.

I'd have more faith in a random guess.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 18, 2004 01:48     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm...didn't know I was paranoid, but shizoid sounds kinda cool. Isn't Schizoid a song?

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Borderline: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted January 18, 2004 06:17     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
Hmmm...didn't know I was paranoid, but shizoid sounds kinda cool. Isn't Schizoid a song?

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Borderline: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate

Ha!....SEE?

Now you're CRAAAAZY!!!

pffft.....

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 18, 2004 08:44     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you see too many people around who take these things far too seriously. This is the remedy:
http://maddox.xmission.com/personality.html

I love Maddox.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 20, 2004 11:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I scored low on everything...but I lied on most of my answers.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 20, 2004 15:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same as Hatröss, except for the fact that I'm a moderate narcissistic.

Eh?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 21, 2004 00:02     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know i'm fucked!! Effexor will see me thru tho! schizo?? shit....what? well, Luna and Hypergrrrrrl, you know why i'm fucked up! . damn crack!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 03, 2004 02:42     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One moderate, the rest high+.

I'm also doomed to rot in the seventh level of hell.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 03, 2004 03:57     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
One moderate, the rest high+.

I'm also doomed to rot in the seventh level of hell.

....sorry...don't mean to laugh...

...are we having a bad day?

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 03, 2004 21:45     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No better or worse than any other day.

I think the problem is I was honest.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan