my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » thank you mez

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you mez
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 13, 2004 12:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
for the christmas gift...i just heard about it today.....lol......
(my fault for going away)

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 13, 2004 14:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're quite welcome. I hope you guys appreciate all the creativity I put into that gift. LOL

Wish I had included that photo of Imran and me gettting wasted in NYC in there. Dude, looks exactly like Johhny Depp.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 13, 2004 15:13     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Course common folks like you and I never get shit, Hex. heh.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 14, 2004 13:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Corpse, I saw that photo too. But believe me, the guys really does look like Depp now. Wonder where the hell he's at now?? I'll have to shoot him an email. The photo looks like Depp with Donnie Osmond (both of whom have eyes shining bright red like fireballs for some reason).

Yeah, Hex I had your package but I hadn't brought your new addy with me to the PO. Too bad really, I think you would have loved Terminator 3 on dvd.......

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan