my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I live in...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I live in...
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 10, 2004 14:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...an incredibly beautiful state. After keeping in touch with HYPERGRRRRLLLLL and reading the threads regarding the Pac.NW, I live in the f-ing sun zone! It's practically spring outside today!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 10, 2004 15:06     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yuck fou, beeyotch

just kidding.....I hate sun anyway

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted January 12, 2004 00:00     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a hardy(-har-har) Pacific Northwesterner, and I've grown accustomed to the rain.

But that's not stopping me from flying to Arizona the first week of March, and enjoy a sunshine break!

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 12, 2004 10:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, yes, the sun-haters vs. the sun-worshipers. You know, that's why MISS HYPERGRRLLL won't move back here. When I visited her in San Francisco, she'd insist on walking on the "SHADED" side of the street.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 12, 2004 15:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm okay with sun, unless, of course, I have to work under full hot sun (as it is happening here lately, BTW).

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan