my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gosh, I wonder if XniaX is still alive!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gosh, I wonder if XniaX is still alive!!!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted January 08, 2004 00:54     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup not only is there a full moon today but XniaX apparently cut short her trip out here on the westcoast - a couple days before she was supposed to meet up with me dammit!!! Hopefully she survived the airport chaos and never went bezerk on the airplane and started barking at the moon or anything!

--------------------

When the chime ends, pickup your gun. Try and shoot me Coronel... Just try...

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 08, 2004 12:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps she had a tough time with her dog team, what with the dog-sled driving through a snowstorm to get back to her igloo. Or maybe the PEACE ARCH fell on her dogs .

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 08, 2004 13:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe she got eaten
IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 08, 2004 14:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm fine. the dogs are fine. it was -35c when i got back to montreal last night. and i thought vancouver was colder than usual. i will have to play super fast to defrost the guitar strings today.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan