my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Word Association Thread "Song Titles" (Page 13)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Author Topic: Word Association Thread "Song Titles"
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 07, 2004 22:14     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Inner LANDscape (Borknagar)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted January 07, 2004 22:31     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Inner Self - Sepultura

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 07, 2004 22:35     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Inner Combustion (Voivod)

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 07, 2004 22:37     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Californication (Tangento's favorite band...Red Hot Chili Peppers)

WHYYYY I OUGHTTTA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Inner Combustion (Voivod)

Pre-Ignition

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 07, 2004 23:13     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Pre-Ignition

Is that some weird mechanical association? I don't see how you get that from "Inner Combustion"...but whatever.

The PREsence is Ominous (Borknagar - hey, I just got it...keep 'em coming, I've got 8 more songs!)

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 08, 2004 05:14     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eternal Years On The Path To The Cemetary Gates - Immortal

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 08, 2004 05:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ETERNAL Idol (black sabbath)

ps. just a reminder to USE a WORD from the previous title... forget the 'association' thing, I never should have used that when describing how this thing is suppose to be played. sometimes it might make it tough to come up with a title (especially if there are not many words in the title) so if you can't think of one let someone else try. with all the musical knowledge on this board it shouldn't be a problem

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 08, 2004 08:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Life ETERNAL - Mayhem.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 08, 2004 09:07     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of those long black metal titles really make me laugh! Anyone know the spoof black metal project by Seth Putnam? Read the titles and laugh!

Still life - Iron Maiden

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted January 08, 2004 10:09     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're STILL On My Mind - BYRDS

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 08, 2004 11:32     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cosmic Keys To My Creations And Times - Emperor

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 08, 2004 11:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COSMIC Debris -Zappa
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 08, 2004 13:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warlike CONSPIRACY - Sodom.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 08, 2004 14:00     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mars, the bringer of WAR.- Gustav Holst

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 08, 2004 14:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chemical Warfare - Slayer
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 08, 2004 14:10     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chemical Invasion - Tankard
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 08, 2004 14:14     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Invaders-Iron Maiden
Invader- Judas Priest

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 08, 2004 14:16     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Invasion - Iron Maiden (it's a rare one - not to be confused with "Invaders")
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 08, 2004 14:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dazed And CONFUSED - Led Zep.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 08, 2004 15:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Dazed And CONFUSED - Led Zep.

Huh?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 08, 2004 15:46     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by malaodoroarandpain:

Huh?

Dazed and Confused - Led Zep (...not to be confused with "Invaders"...).

Alright, I just did not remember any song with "invasion" on it. Oh, wait!

Bestial INVASION - Destruction.

Ah, now it's better.

--------------------

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted January 08, 2004 17:09     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Invasion Hit Parade - Elvis Costello
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 08, 2004 17:23     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - That Chick
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 08, 2004 17:25     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dancing WITH Myself (Billy Idol/Generation X)

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 08, 2004 17:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, Myself and I (De La Soul)

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan