my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Lets Fuggin Get On With It

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lets Fuggin Get On With It
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 02, 2004 19:01     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that the holiday is over for all of you who worship the sun, and then that retarded calendar festival is done, where everyone stands around watching an old fart with twenty plastic surgeries looking at a ball with christmas lights on it fall slowly....

Can we get back to some serious fuggin dialogue now?

I mean, people are dying in Iraq and you're tax dollars are paying for it!

For fuggs sake!

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 02, 2004 19:26     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VisiGoth:
...you're tax dollars...

I am tax dollars? How many tax dollars am I? Was I skimmed from one person's paycheck or am I a collective from the salaries of many people?

Stop trying to confuse me so early on in this, our next great retarded trip around the sun!

What did you get from Santa, Jhary?

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted January 02, 2004 20:35     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-Your tax dollars, excuse the hell out of me!

What!?!

I am not Jhary. Jhary was run over by a streetcar.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 02, 2004 20:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Take this thread and topic to the Technocratic Manipulator section where it belongs!!!

--------------------

yawn

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 03, 2004 04:35     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And go sack Rome while you're at it... *cough*
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 03, 2004 08:31     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think it took 2000 years till rome was sacked ?
and some will question if it was really sacked at all.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 03, 2004 16:46     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VisiGoth:
I am not Jhary. Jhary was run over by a streetcar.

Oh. Coincidentially, another fella here was murdered by sharks, I think.

And another guy is, actually, Cronos from Venom, but I won't tell ya who, you'll have to figure out.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted January 03, 2004 17:52     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
...Cronos from Venom........

Didn't he leave the band for a while!? They got back together 1996, after what I read about them. He release some solo projects, but the only one that is still avaible is the album called "Venom".

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 03, 2004 18:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mantas and Abaddon carried on with another singer. They released four albums, the only one noticeable being "Prime Evil", which is a very good album.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan