my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nucular Delusion/Nucular infusion wr r'u ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nucular Delusion/Nucular infusion wr r'u ?
Michelle Pons
VoivodFan
Member # 381

posted January 02, 2004 12:57     Profile for Michelle Pons   Email Michelle Pons     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Nukkie,
How was your New Year's? I am in Philly and and I had a huge fight with my mom during the holiday almost decided to stay away for another twelve years, which is not good-- but we have rectified! Good Show! Right?
Anyhoo, You should see my brother in law's Ace Frehley Electric guitar......it is mind blowing!!! The baseball stuff he has wouldd knock you off your feet......
if he wasn't married to my sis, well, he'd be in serious trouble (just kidding!) and so I give you cosmic drama (hahaha)............
It is great to be in Philly after all the time I spent in Alaska.....did you catch the Wild Boys on Mtv featuring my home state? Was far out!!!!

Jason Newstead would have died if he saw this KICK ASS 68 Mustang......I know from eons ago reading, that he has a candy apple red one.... I believe it was when he was dating Elizabeth ( I retain so many details about the past)..... I freaked my Aunt Anna Marie out last night when I recalled an incident when I was 4 and I had curiously put a crayon up my nose (yes, I remember everything about how the day went that day- god, I feel that I sound pompous, but I am not, really!) It was a blue crayon and my mother Elizabeth started screaming her head off (which I've grown quite accustomed to), anyway, my Aunt pressed down on my nose to remove it and it was a midnight blue (blueberry colored) crayon (my favorite hue of all time- classe`color). There was other recollections too that freaked my other family out also.......They are finally used to my Northwestern accent (which makes me feel less self conscious).....

Three more days of unbridled fun!

Today, I go to the Philadelphia Zoo (who was founded by Dr. William Robert Camac, my Great Grandfather) and I am taking many pictures of the plac that is there....it actually has his bronze sillouette upon it, so I actually get to see what he looked like!!!!!! Exciting!

Tomorrow I go to The Whiskey Tango dance club to check out this band "LOOP" that I did see last Saturday.......hopefully they are playing!!!! or even someone just as good!
Too bad Voivod is not in town!!!!

Too bad Voivod is not in town!!!!
It would rock to actually get a chance to see "the boys""the boys" play live!!!! Oh well, so much for dreams comming true!!!!! (I'm forever the logical one! )

Love and happiness friend!!
Always,
Michelle Pons

--------------------

The legalist

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 04, 2004 07:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nucular, hahaha, that's funny.

I had a blast, this Year is gonna rock out like never before, I can assure you of that.

Who are the Wild Boys? Duran Duran, haha?

I've never been to Philly but heard it's a pretty rough cit. Almost as bad as Houston. Aren't the sports fans the craziest there, so I've heard? Allen Iverson is toting guns and John Kruk is slammin' beers left and right while farting? Michael Irvin is breaking his neck and the fans are chearing? Fuck that, Philadelphia sports fans are cunt rags, haha! But I heard the visiting team's locker room at the old Veteran's Stadium had a hole cut in the wall to peer through at the Eagle'ettes chearleaders while they were changing, that musta been a blast to be the visiting team at least.

Talk to ya later, I'll pray for those "LOOP" people to get signed, OK.

I wonder what "The Boys" were up to on New Year's Eve? Probably no good, I'm certain!!!

LATER

--------------------

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted January 04, 2004 11:29     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have a headache.

the boys? when you're over 40 you're the boys???

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 04, 2004 17:44     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
I've never been to Philly but heard it's a pretty rough cit. Aren't the sports fans the craziest there, so I've heard? Allen Iverson is toting guns and John Kruk is slammin' beers left and right while farting? Michael Irvin is breaking his neck and the fans are chearing?

That is only the beginning:

- One time superstar Phillies baseball player Mike Schmidt brought his infant child out on the field at a game - only to hear the fans vociferously BOO the toddler.

Other select moments in Philly fan history:

- In J.D. Drew’s first appearance at the Vet in ’99, fans threw batteries at Drew, who spurned the Phillies as the No. 1 pick in the 1997 and was re-drafted by the Cardinals.

- PHILADELPHIA (AP) -Nov. 26, 2003-
Larry Brown got a typical Philly welcome Wednesday night.

The Hall of Fame coach was booed loudly by 76ers fans in his first game back in Philadelphia after leaving to coach the Detroit Pistons last spring.

Brown stood stoically in front of the Pistons' bench while fans yelled a derisive chant shortly before tipoff. One fan sitting near the bench screamed, "You quitter."

- Booing Santa Claus, 1968: Eagles vs. Vikings. Universally acclaimed as the event that set Philly fans apart. Santa was booed and pelted with snowballs. Fans to this day justify the treatment, on the account of Santa being drunk.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan