my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » FINALLY!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FINALLY!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 01, 2004 18:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, FINALLY I have a job. Starting Monday. Nothing exciting. It will involve sitting on my ass behind a computer all day so I'm sure many of you will be able to relate. It came just in time too. My broke ass was really getting sick of poverty on the farm. Hopefully I'll soon be able to get internet access soon and molest all you twisted bastards again.

Over and Out

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 01, 2004 19:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats, Mez! Good news to start off the new year. At least, I think it's good news that you'll be back to molest us all again...

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted January 02, 2004 00:10     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 02, 2004 00:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poor computer

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 02, 2004 00:23     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on the job. I'm still stuck waiting for the holidays to be over so I can hear about a job I am supposed to be getting called for.

It's been kinda fun being unemployed, but my savings is running out.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 02, 2004 04:23     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on the new job Mez.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 02, 2004 05:45     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hee hee. Congrats, Mezzy!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 02, 2004 05:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Further proof that buisnesses still don't do background checks, or check refferences!!!

They'll hire anybody just based on the bullshit they write on an application!!!

Either way, congrats, and it's nice to have ya back in the subreal world.

GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BASTARD.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 02, 2004 09:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Should we really congrat Mez for the new job or should we pity the poor guy who hired him instead?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 02, 2004 11:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pity the poor guy who hired him AND the poor co-workers.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 02, 2004 13:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, when you think about it, we are all "co-workers" in a sense, right? How many of you post while at work?

Glad to hear you're back in the work force, Mez

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 02, 2004 14:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UGH! Hypergrrrrrrllllll, don't make me "think" about such tripe! (mmmmm....menudo) Were you hungover yesterday?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 02, 2004 14:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, working! that's what we do here.....yeah.... well hell, might as well get 2004 off to a delusional start since it didn't seem to kill any of us in 2003...when's that new record coming out? i hear it's going to be heavy...heh.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 02, 2004 17:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah cool. now you can afford some immigrants to black jack your car. rad~ (and maybe come out to a show once in a while)>>>>

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 02, 2004 17:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Mez! Like schroeder says: "GET BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY BASTARD!"

Hope all is going well doen thar in Joja. Maybe now with yer nu job, you can get yer arse back on the interweb-thingy to waste even more precious time like I do!

Send me a email, I'll send one your way.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 03, 2004 09:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats, Mezmeister!

Sitting on your ass behind a computer all day AND getting paid for it is not bad after all.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 04, 2004 06:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Coon-grad you lay-shuns" to the Mezzy for finding his way back into the not-so real world of gaining the almighty buck.

Shouldn't it be "in front of" a computer? Am I missing something here? What are you people, on GLUE? Or just a bunch of fucking partitions? Hahaha

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 04, 2004 07:20     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No. Really. BEHIND the computer. Much more interesting things to find out there. Especially when having some glue.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 04, 2004 08:10     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha, OK, now I get it. BEHIND as in programming and running the damn thing. Gotcha.

...Now back to my glue...

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 04, 2004 22:11     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bizarro Mezcalhead Thread

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 05, 2004 00:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Biz arro Mezcalhead Thread

HAHAHAHA How fucking hilarious!

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 05, 2004 09:07     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Mezzzzz, and Happy New Year everyone.

Speaking of getting back to work, aren't the Vod guys starting the new album today?

Good day at the office! Woohoo!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan