my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Interview coming early 2004-New Fear's Eve/New Year...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interview coming early 2004-New Fear's Eve/New Year...
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 31, 2003 20:12     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been absent from this fractal forum for quite awhile but I'd like 2 thank the crazy chaosmongers I've encountered in the form of kick-ass trades/information or great responses-X-D(I'll get back in touch),Nia,Schroeder(u wrote a long time ago but I never replied-i'll respond soon),Warcorpse(site/weapons operator),Outcast/Jerome(best fuckin' Vod trader on the planet-sorry for the "syncro-freeze delay" in our trades-yer stuff is coming soon!),Paul from Holland(hello!),Jasonic(for bein' himself-no ego whatsover at the Houston show/chatting about real music fan shit and the interview)/Away-for the time he gave to my 2nd int.part even though the crew were very busy loading stuff/Piggy and Snake(thanks guys 4 sticking around and havin fun w/the fans! Hope ya like the shirts!)/Chris-Merch guy at Chophouse.Sorry if this reads like a bad vanity project or self-indulgent call-out...it's not meant to be.Finally due to personal delays/chaos ,the interview will be available early next year...promise! Last but not least,hope u Vodheads enjoy yer New Year's Eve-be safe and maybe next year,Herr Bush will be out of office for good! 2 more hours 'til the all-night drink/food campaign begins........
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan