my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What??? Like No Way Man!!! Dude vs. Dude? In Ozzland...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What??? Like No Way Man!!! Dude vs. Dude? In Ozzland...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 25, 2003 14:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We should all be grateful for the Metalsludge site:

Back in October, we put up a post about a Zakk Wylde rumor we heard, and the response from Zakk's camp was as if we slaughter 80 senior citizens in a retirement community and then shit on their graves. They got all up in arms and jumped up and down saying that Zakk was the second coming of Christ and everybody couldn't say enough great things about him. We heard otherwise, but hey, what do we know? We hinted that there was tension between Zakk and Jason and in fact, the rumor about Zakk might have come from Jason. Zakk's publicist, who had difficulty spelling Ozzy's last name right, even wrote this:

Jason Newsted and Zakk have a great relationship and respect for each other. They have never butted heads at anytime. Since Jason has joined the Osbourne camp, Zakk & Jason has spent numerous hours practicing together and having fun.

Really? Well guess what? JASON LEFT THE FUCKING BAND!!! They didn't even try to come up with a reason why he left, he just left. Well, once again, we're hearing that Zakk and Jason didn't get along and that Jason didn't back Zakk's rowdy attitude. Jason's got enough Metallica money in the bank so he doesn't have to deal with bullshit if he doesn't feel like it. Plus, who can blame him from leaving the Osbourne camp? He was probably worried that Sharon would try to fuck him in the back lounge of their tour bus.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 25, 2003 15:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed, but I thought their take on the issue was pretty humorous.

Hey, and Season's Greetings to ya fella!!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 25, 2003 21:02     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is really important here is that you, Mezcalhead, are here!!! Happy Holidays to you where ever you are......are you back online or are you just visiting??

You know how I feel about Jason and I guess I can say that I am glad he may now concentrate on Voivod. And finally, Zakk who????

Rockin' out on this Xmas night to "Riding on the Wind"!!!! J.P.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 25, 2003 22:20     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
any way the wind blows, dosent really matter too me.

Happy XMAS Mez... !

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 25, 2003 23:43     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree that it doesn't matter, Zakk Wylde (what a stupid stage name) is totally overrated and Ozzy has sucked big time for the last twenty years.

Having said that, on the Chophouse site is Jason's version of why he left: "My agreement with the Osbournes was to play bass for the gigs that Ozzy had committed to through December 2003. I wish Ozzy the best as he continues to fly the flag for metal!"

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 26, 2003 04:43     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to have you back Mez. Happy holidays...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2003 06:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't mind Sharon trying to fuck me. You MUST be on drugs!!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 26, 2003 09:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahaha....You're sick Delusion(but I probably would too). Hey bitch, I thought I'd be getting a videotape for Christmas from ya this year. What up slacker????

Thanks for asking Hyperlady. No, this is just a brief stop in VVland for me. Now back to real world. Love and kisses!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2003 09:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kiss my ass. HAHA! Merry X-Mas. I have not forgotten in space about that video. Where you at?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 26, 2003 11:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Hyperlady", ah, how sweet. The osbornes xmas special was on the tube yesterday and, my question is this: What do Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore have to do with OZZY?!?!?!?!?!?!? Bunch of tripe, that!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 26, 2003 12:07     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ha, me and Mez go way back

So what, were those two worthless twats on the Xmas special?? I keep seeing that on the television menu, but I haven't had the urge to watch. (btw, working hard, are you?)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 26, 2003 15:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Jessica(gianttits)Simpson and the other one were on, along with a strange non-metal mix of fucks. I work my ass off, what are you talking about?!?!?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan