my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » More than qualified VIOVOD fan

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More than qualified VIOVOD fan
Torsion
VoivodFan
Member # 395

posted December 22, 2003 08:15     Profile for Torsion   Email Torsion     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sad that by joining the post late I'm only a rookie, I.E. "JUNIORVOIVOD Fan" and witnessing greatness since DH doesn't count for anything? The website is put together nicely though!

I remember back in the day, a Seattle show I think, when I was so excited after seeing another incredible performance, I jumped on stage (Stupid this I know) for a drum stick. I was some how shifted into the back room. I was well received by the band but SNAKE, on the other hand, was charged full of adrenaline and I could tell it was time to go. I thanked the band for the swank mini sandwich and time to just say hello and ask a few questions (Away did give a naive, but dedicated fan a stick anywho). What was probably only a few minutes but seemed like only seconds seemed like an intrusion none the less. I'll always have extremly fond meories of VOIVOD! Thank you!!!

--------------------

Torsion Drummer

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 22, 2003 09:37     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard Torsion! Being a Junior around here isn't a bad thing, it just means you don't spend all of your time posting here (unlike myself, who has no life outside of the interweb).
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 22, 2003 13:27     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you mean? Is there REALLY a world outside of this web? This can't be! I was trained not to know this.
I'm confused. And frightened.
What if that so-called 'outside world' finds me?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 22, 2003 14:13     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you guys crack me up....see, now the "real world" had me all ticked off and I retreated here and found, of all things, HUMOR!

eh, Torsion, you must be old school if you saw Voivod in Seattle, 'cause they haven't been here in about 100 years (ozzfest doesn't count, dammit!)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 22, 2003 14:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TORSION! I am also late to join the "club", meaning I am #1,132,389 or so. However, seeing Voivod on the soundgarden/voivod/prong tour, whatever year that was, was truly one of those memorable evenings not to be forgotten. And meeting the guys this past year was way cool. Don't even say it Slugbutt....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 22, 2003 14:30     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Don't even say it Slugbutt....

What? Reveal family secrets?!?! NEVER

Again, welcome Luna and Torsion!!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 22, 2003 14:38     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
IT LEAVES YOU WITH NO VVF ACCESS!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
There goes my last bridge to SanityŽ!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 22, 2003 14:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 22, 2003 15:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A warm welcome to all the newbies to the coolest fuckin site on the net with the coolest fuckin people!!!

It's never too late to join, there's always plenty to do, say and download here.

Keep your ears, eyes, mouth, and modem open at all times... enjoy the ride!!! (but keep your arms inside the window!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 22, 2003 15:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"...the coolest fuckin sit on the net..."? I think I had one of those this morning, right after that bacon filled burrito.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 22, 2003 19:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"...the coolest fuckin sit on the net..."? I think I had one of those this morning, right after that bacon filled burrito.

ANOTHER REASON WHY I SHOULD PROOF READ BEFORE SUMMITTING!!! DOH!!!

thank you "EDIT" button!!!

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 22, 2003 23:03     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't even say it Slugbutt....

have I got a story for y'all....just kidding!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Torsion
VoivodFan
Member # 395

posted December 23, 2003 08:56     Profile for Torsion   Email Torsion     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well there it is, not one ounce of negativity, and TRUE VOIVOD fans to boot, all positive energy. Dawm am I lucky with the humor too?, glad to be here, and thanks for the warm welcome. I'm slowly staying inside all the time, hard wired to the computer, I'm not going outside anymore, all I need is right here...........on VOIVOD fan dot com!

Ok, well, I gotta eat, and um...you know.....

--------------------

Torsion Drummer

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 23, 2003 10:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard, Mister Torsion, and all the newbies!

And remember, if people around here talk to you about how good Hall & Oates are, just move... away... from... the... computer... and most of all: DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH THOSE PEOPLE.

Oh, and you know that there are some celebrities on this forum: Blacky from Voivod, h from EOLB, and Tom Araya from Slayer (who is a big Richard Marx fan, btw).

'Nuff said.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2003 10:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And Warcorpse is, of course, Cronos from Venom.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 23, 2003 11:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I'm Mark Eitzel from American Music Club.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 23, 2003 12:01     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
And Warcorpse is, of course, Cronos from Venom.

Of course! I forgot about that one!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 24, 2003 15:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
er, schroeder, "...SUMMITTING..."

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 24, 2003 15:33     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah. he always stops to proofread before he reaches the top of a mountain.

Don't you?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan